May Mazda Meet In Tampa?

OK guys we now have 42 cars signed up so even (for the optimists) if only half show up we will still have a great meet!

P5 2 ENVY said:
OK guys we now have 42 cars signed up so even (for the optimists) if only half show up we will still have a great meet!

If only half of us show up we will still overflow into the back parking lot...I suggest someone trying to get permission to use that parking lot that night so the cops wont be on our ass.

Oh, and I will definatley be there, but I think as soon as we get bored we should walk over to Hooters and watch the NASCAR race:)

P5 2 ENVY said:
evil is correct!!!! I even tried to get a lawyer to fight it! they say it is improper equipment and the ticket sticks even if you fight it!!! We all agree it is stupid especially since The cop Cars have modified exausts! But it is true!

What are you talking about?

What cop cars have a modified exhaust? The Police Interceptor Crown Vic runs the same exhaust as the normal civilian version.

If Florida vehicle laws are anything like Colorado's (which it looks like from the exhaust thing), it is written specifically so that any car on the road will be in violation of something, which gives a police office at least reasonable suspicion to stop the vehicle to investigate the crime to either develop probable cause or not. If PC exsists, then it is left to the officer's discretion to write the ticket or not.

Is it dumb? No. While I did the job, it was a great way to get into a car if something didn't look or feel right. Sometimes, it's not about the exhaust on the car, but the exhaust is the way to get the car stopped to find something better.

jeg0024 said:
If only half of us show up we will still overflow into the back parking lot...I suggest someone trying to get permission to use that parking lot that night so the cops wont be on our ass.

Oh, and I will definatley be there, but I think as soon as we get bored we should walk over to Hooters and watch the NASCAR race:)

Permission or not, the po-po will do whatever.

And why go to Raisins? There has to be someplace better than that nearby.

StuttersC said:
Permission or not, the po-po will do whatever.

And why go to Raisins? There has to be someplace better than that nearby.

I dunno, its a place that shows the race and it across the street, and boobs:)

DeadGeneration said:
I don't get it... does your honda symbol mean there are 2 guys to 1 girl? so ghey

it really doesnt mean anything. just looked cool and the chicohonda name i got from my friends. i had a 91 honda accord with a dohc swap before the protege.

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

jeg0024 said:
Sure, its gonna be dark tho...

With a good camera and a photographer that knows what they are doing, it won't matter if it's dark.

DeadGeneration said:
What time? People don't get there til like 10PM-1AM. There is a race that late? (wiggle)

Well first off, im planning on being there at 7, which is when the race starts. The race may not be over untill after 11. I think it would be cool if we could just have the meet at Hooters and hang out front or inside and watch the race:)

concidering the amoutn of people planning to show, hooters is not big enough when you factor in their regular crowd...
jeg0024 said:
Well first off, im planning on being there at 7, which is when the race starts. The race may not be over untill after 11. I think it would be cool if we could just have the meet at Hooters and hang out front or inside and watch the race:)

evilmonkeyMSP said:
concidering the amoutn of people planning to show, hooters is not big enough when you factor in their regular crowd...

Yeah, I know. But Sonic dont have 45 parking spaces either...

Me? No. I don't think so.

On another note. They kick people out of the parking lots around sonic. Sonic only has so many spots. I vote an overflow location be figured out. I'm down for hooters too if that's where it's going to be.

Back