ND MX-5 Jeff's 2016 ST GT Build

Installed the 3D MAXpider mats. I had planned on buying some OEM all-weather mats for winter use but wasn't sure of the actual protection they'd offer. Saw the 3D mats recommended on another site and thought I'd take a chance.

Attachments

• Ghost - 3D MAXpider Mats DS.jpeg
    Ghost - 3D MAXpider Mats DS.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Ghost - 3D MAXpider Mats PS.jpeg
    Ghost - 3D MAXpider Mats PS.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 211
I bought the OEM ones, but these look much better for actual winter “catch the grime “ mats!

We shall see. I will let you know how they fair after their first winter.

Finally had a few minutes to get the JBR intake induction hose installed. Looks much better with that accordion removed. This spring I need to give the bay a good clean and I need a Mishimoto windshield reservoir in black!
Ghost - JBR Intake Induction Hose - Blue.jpeg
Ghost - Engine Bay 15Jan21.jpeg

Nice Jeff. What's the 2 blue items on the fenders?
Thanks Bruce. That is some hardware I bought from ProBolt-USA for some bling factor. Initially I had them in black but thought they'd be a nice compliment to the other blue items.

https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/jeffs-2016-st-gt-build.123873216/post-6702379
Looks great, it really compliments your other JBR goodies...Nice pics as well! (y)
Thanks Antoine. Happy to be able to support JBR now, he doesn't make anything for the NC platform so I used to sit in envy when I'd see him announce a new product. He makes some great quality parts and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Installed the VLEDs High Output White 6 LED Back-Up Lights last week. I opted for the 5K color temp and they have an output of 1500LM.

Did the best I could with pics as I took them solo with my cell phone from the driver's seat.

Resized_20210105_064532.jpeg
20210119_064331.jpg

could u provide more info this reverse light mod, would love to do it my mazda6 2015 and my mazdaspeed protege

could u provide more info this reverse light mod, would love to do it my mazda6 2015 and my mazdaspeed protege
Of course. I bought the bulbs from https://www.vleds.com/shop-products.html

You just enter your vehicle information and then select which bulbs you want. This will populate a list of their products available for that application. I plugged in the 2015 Mazda6 which uses a 7440 bulb for back-up lighting with and without HIDs. The bulbs I used are on that list and would be PNP.

https://www.vleds.com/shop-application/reverse-back-up/7440-led/7440-6-ho-c.html

They are a bit pricey which is why I waited for a "Holiday Sale". Usually they offer 10% to 15% off but their last sale was 20% off so I jumped on it.

It has been a while so time for a little update. Installed a black Mishimoto windshield washer reservoir today. While the OEM unit was out, I cleaned up that area of the engine bay.

More to come soon. :D

index.php

I think I’ll take your advice and get mine powder coated black, along with the radiator over flow tank

I think I’ll take your advice and get mine powder coated black, along with the radiator over flow tank
My advice comes from my dislike of chrome or should I say my lack of desire to keep up with polishing said chrome. haha

Will you swap in the OEM parts so the car isn't down?

Back