Group Buy: 505 Intake Manifold Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump did all the packages get sent out? :) and is there anyway u could send a copy of install instructions?

I got called out of town for work on wednesday afternoon, and just got home from picking up the manifolds on my way back into town. They are unbelievably SICK. Can't even put in to words how good they look.

I am working on getting your UPS labels and instruction booklets printed out right now, and then I will snap some pics while I box them all up. 11 of you sent a confirmation PM and all of those will be going over to the UPS dropoff this evening or first thing tomorrow morning.

Thank you all for your incredible patience during this whole time. I really appreciate it. I will send you your tracking number as soon as I have it.

-Rich

Lol ya i know theres instructions posted in the forum id just rather not have to make the mechanic navigate through the forums it would be easier just to give him a set of instructions.

Nothing prevents you from printing it out yourself, just saying.

I got called out of town for work on wednesday afternoon, and just got home from picking up the manifolds on my way back into town. They are unbelievably SICK. Can't even put in to words how good they look.

I am working on getting your UPS labels and instruction booklets printed out right now, and then I will snap some pics while I box them all up. 11 of you sent a confirmation PM and all of those will be going over to the UPS dropoff this evening or first thing tomorrow morning.

Thank you all for your incredible patience during this whole time. I really appreciate it. I will send you your tracking number as soon as I have it.

-Rich
As it states he is going to print the instructions out and include them in the box!

I feel ya. I am really anxious to get this. I think I check this post every 5 minutes for updates.

So is there any reason why my brother didnt get any instructions or hardware in the box? His shipped out earlier then the rest since it didnt get coated, but that shouldnt be an excuse

So is there any reason why my brother didnt get any instructions or hardware in the box? His shipped out earlier then the rest since it didnt get coated, but that shouldnt be an excuse

I thought that was already covered. He messed up and appologized.

Sorry folks my computer had a meltdown in the middle of making labels and printing instructions... just now got back up and running.

If you haven't received a tracking number yet, you will have it by lunch tomorrow when I drop the manifolds off at UPS. All instructions are printed out, all manifolds are boxed, and every box has a complete hardware pack.

civickilla - As said earlier I am very sorry about the incomplete hardware pack. I was stressing over the fittings (I received the wrong vac line fittings and had to scramble to get your brothers package out). Not trying to blame it on anything other than me, but I had a total brain fart and forgot to put the washer/nut pack back in when I was re-boxing his. As for the instructions, that was just bad assuming on my part and I should have sent him a copy after he got banned. I didn't send any printed instructions out before and nobody had any problems... but with him not being around here I can totally see how he could have missed the post where I re-quoted it. Because of that situation, I am now including instructions in every box. Again I am very sorry that it didn't go as smooth as it should have.

Picture time.

CIMG4595.jpg

CIMG4603.jpg

CIMG4596.jpg

CIMG4607.jpg

CIMG4608.jpg

And here they are right before getting peanut filled and sealed up. :)

CIMG4617.jpg

CIMG4618.jpg

damn those manifolds look awesome!!! Great job with everything bro. When I get some more funds, I'll definitely be sending some more money your way for the cold air box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back