GI/FS: Carbon Fiber Window Deflectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, killermatt's in. & boostdprotegelx, iSport hasnt said, but does it really matter? either way they'll be awesome.

How they will be held on has not been decided yet. If you need to know, iSport will say when it has been agreed upon, so keep an eye on this thread.

Do we have a group of interested patrons yet? We would love to make the molds, but need some interest shown first. Will not need a deposit to make the molds, but will need a list started. We are sure this will be a good seller, so best to get in on the earlybird price.......

Interest list

I have been monitoring this thread and as we stated before, we would love to make these. We are not asking for a deposit to make the molds however, we would like to see the list of interested potential customers. Please put you name on the list that has been started if you have any interest. We probably will not go to the trouble if there are only a couple that are actually interested. Thanks, Bob and Bryan

Have you addressed the question on whether they will be mounted with only double sided tape or will there be clips for additional piece of mind?

I ask as there are several people in the thread that have expressed interest but wondering about final application.....

Have you addressed the question on whether they will be mounted with only double sided tape or will there be clips for additional piece of mind?

I ask as there are several people in the thread that have expressed interest but wondering about final application.....

(yes)

We have been hesitating to answer this question untill we have the deflectors here to see the appropriate application. Hopfully we can accomodate the majority. Will keep the group informed. We are only concerned about the number of interested people and what the prefer. It will not obligate you to anything, only for our info..... Thanks, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back