GI: Isport composites protege5 Rear wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
well glad to see hes responding as fast now as he did in his last GB...(whistle)

he had told me about just coming back from reserves etc and been busy and trying to catch up on things. but yeah we all wish responses were a bit faster i agree

So is this dead, and to late to get in on ?
Or can i get a carbon kevlar one

Good question... Any word, Eric? I can take over GB duties if you're too busy or not available.

No offence Evan but IMO the GB should be handled by Isport with whatever username they have on here now. that way we know timelines, money as well as other details. I mean i really wanted one for the car for this year and not for a car that is going to be under a snow bank soon enough.

Understandable, mate. Just figured I'd offer to take over for Eric if he's too busy. I think I have a decent reputation on here and am organized to where members of the GB would feel safe if I took over.

But I totally agree iSport should start their own group buy, especially since there is so much interest. But if they don't I would step in. :)

Email he had for me i don't have anymore so he might of emailed me but idk I sent him an email with my personal email ill see what I get back

Last edited:
Understandable, mate. Just figured I'd offer to take over for Eric if he's too busy. I think I have a decent reputation on here and am organized to where members of the GB would feel safe if I took over.

But I totally agree iSport should start their own group buy, especially since there is so much interest. But if they don't I would step in. :)

not what i meant and you know that... but we both also know the longer a GB last the better chance people will spend the money elsewhere instead of the spoiler.

rico IMO if i had not heard from someone looking to do a GB i would have looked and msged here or at least posted to say this was still going to happen.. we all know that GBs are hard to actually get paid for and i hope this one goes through.. money is burning a hole in my paypal.

Will be here untill the end.

The guy, Bryan, does take a little time to answer back emails, doubt that he'll make an acc (or use it if they already have one) to take charge of this GB. Let's all be patient, If we get this through, it'll be worth it. It's not just for this year, It can be for next year, you'll have it at least. It is a GB that won't come twice I guess. Not many people are willing to mod our old Proteges anymore (or think it's wortch it). In my case it's my DD so I don't care how much longer it takes as long as I get it at a good price.

(cricket)

Well that's disappointing. I was looking forward to this. Oh well, moar monies for go fast parts.

Yeah Nothing yet. So sad having member wanting a product and blowing it off :/

Sent me an email today in response of an email I sent him 4 days ago. Don't know if he answered you guys too...

Here is a copy paste (except for my name):

"Tob1,
SOrry I have been so busy with Natinal Guard stuff.
I will check in with the site tonight and get this stuff going.

Bryan"

I basically sent him an email saying that some ppl were changing their minds since it took some time to get an answer from him.

lol at least you got some sort of feedback. They didnt send me s***

Still flaky that we hear nothing for ages when so many people were ready to buy.

I'm sorry but there needs to be communication in order to get my money. I also NEVER received any feedback or communication over the many times that i have tried.. IMO that means they do not want money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back