Carbon Fiber Window visors for Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbon fiber Window Visors made by iSport. Brand new never mounted...Exact copy of WeatherTech In-Channel visors. In the original GB I supplied 2 sets of the WeatherTech one for the P5 and another for the Protege MSP) in which they made a mold to produce a CF version. I will be also posting up the Original WeatherTech Visors for sale later.

Asking 230.00 Shipped (insurance is EXTRA). Shipped within the lower 48 states..

Thanks for looking.

Nov610002.jpg

Nov610001.jpg

Nov610003.jpg

I've removed the insurance discussion at the OP's request. The reason I posted here and did not just send a PM in the first place is that I wanted my advice to be viewed, not just by the OP, but by anyone reading the thread. Yes, I was trying to help. But that was clearly not well received.

Thank you.. Can u please close item has been SOLD

Thanks
I've removed the insurance discussion at the OP's request. The reason I posted here and did not just send a PM in the first place is that I wanted my advice to be viewed, not just by the OP, but by anyone reading the thread. Yes, I was trying to help. But that was clearly not well received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back