GI: MS3 Carbon Fiber Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlawstar98

:
2003 MazdaSpeed Protege / 2013 BRZ
Hey 2007 to 2009 MS3 owners! Just trying to get a interested list together of people who are 100% interested in Carbon Fiber Fenders for their MS3! Price would be 750$ +Shipping, But iSport would NEED 200$ down-payment of ATLEAST 6 or more people to be able to get them made! So I am posting this up to see if there is any interest in this, If we get the 6 people I will post up iSports paypal and you would need to send him the 200$ downpayment.

And one other issue is he will need OEM fenders to make a mold of. So if anyone has a spare set that they would send to him it would be greatly helpful! And it would need to be done to even get these made!

So Add yourself to this list if you are 100% interested in this product!

GI List:
1. 2009speed3GT

Example of MSP Fenders:
IMG_1055.jpg

Last edited:
For the MSP ones
Stock fenders = 6.18 lbs
our CF fenders 1.75 lbs

Which the MS3 ones are larger should have a greater drop in weight.

hmmm i could send my fenders in maybe for a good discount... :D

Maybe? thats all up to iSport, but the only issue is we need someone close to him to have the car given to iSport for a week when they are done to test fit the Fenders and make adjustments.

Maybe? thats all up to iSport, but the only issue is we need someone close to him to have the car given to iSport for a week when they are done to test fit the Fenders and make adjustments.

Yes, we could definately offer a discount to the one supplying the fenders. With the fenders we would not need the vehicle to test fit. We make the mold exactly off of the OEM originals so fittment should not be an issue.

what about Carbon Kevlar?

It can be done.

But All I can say is Spread the word.... I dont have a MS3 so im not going to be on top of these like I was with the MSP ones. And due to the face I have alot of things on my plate I have to deal with on here and stuff.

But if you really want them, add your name to the list and SPREAD the word!

Im down def a must!!!! 2009mazdaspeed3 let me know were i can order i dont want to way for the group

Then spread the word dude! we NEED atleast 6... Unless you want to pay for all the Mold process your self... then I think iSport might do that... which it would be like 1200$ downpayment atleast... LOL! not including the finial price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back