GI: Isport composites protege5 Rear wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you that all the parts(window visor/ADP/rear wing all CF) I have gotten from Isport have been GREAT, all package nice and tight with great work.

added you max.

for now the list is closed until I hear back from them.

That was probably the fastest GB I've seen. Haha

Thanks for setting this up, Eric. (2thumbs)

That was probably the fastest GB I've seen. Haha

Thanks for setting this up, Eric. (2thumbs)

the list filled up quick. yes thats been the fastest i seen lol

he has the list now. Now I sit and wait for a reply and more info for you guys. once he gets back to me ill Know if I'm getting the vendor status or he is and how everything else will happen.

the list filled up quick. yes thats been the fastest i seen lol

he has the list now. Now I sit and wait for a reply and more info for you guys. once he gets back to me ill Know if I'm getting the vendor status or he is and how everything else will happen.

I would prefer if they did as a company, no offense to you Eric but i would rather hear time lines and everything from the guy actually making all of the products, instead of emails that get missed when questions come up

yep list filled up fast. I'm happy for that. not to wait :/ lol and count down then time lmao

Hatchkitten, how's the CF weave and trim on yours?
Sorry i took forever to reply. Mine is a "second" so i have say 2 bubbles and 2 spots where the weave is a little off. its a tid longer on one side than the other. but unless you're a nut and get up close and personal with it you'd never know!
And I took a price cut for it lol.

email from bryan at isport
"Eric,
Looks good. looks like plenty of people are intersted.
let me make the changes to the site tonight and I will enter the coupon codes and get them out to you. "

NOW THOSE CODES WILL NOT BE RELEASED... UNTIL HE TELLS ME IF HE IS GETTING AMM OR I AM and then that happens.

I should find that out soon I hope.

"Eric,
let me make the changes to the site tonight and I will enter the coupon codes and get them out to you. "

NOW THOSE CODES WILL NOT BE RELEASED... UNTIL HE TELLS ME IF HE IS GETTING AMM OR I AM and then that happens.

any time frames, dates, deadlines or more info?

"Eric,

looks like he replies faster than when we first contacted him XP

"Eric,

It reads to me that he is bypassing the forum all together.

It reads to me that he is bypassing the forum all together.

yep, same as it does to more then a few of us.. If i wanted to do that i would have bought one from his website and waited who knows how long.. I mean i did email through the website ages ago without ever receiving an answer...

Should have all that info tomorrow I hope and him on here if that's makes it best for you guys

waiting on his reply. even told him that you guys will like to see him on here and sent the link to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back