GI/FS: Carbon Fiber Window Deflectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other thing is, this is for P5, so only the fronts would work for us sedans... Rears are different.

I'm very interested, but $200 is steep for window visors... Is that really gonna be the initial buy price??

i had breifly considered starting work on something like this and my price would have been 200-250. its a very good price for molded CF.

pretend you're buying two pairs of eyelids from dg, except these have more consistent weave and automotive clearcoat.

pretend you're buying two pairs of eyelids from dg, except these have more consistent weave and automotive clearcoat.

4 more things I've gotta wax, lol.

But ya, it's either this, or buy weathertech ones and spray em with VHT Night Shades...

These are going to be in-channel visors right???

That is because I'm shipping him mine for him to make the Mold From.. I have a MSP (Sedan) AND the Rears for the Protege5..and also they are WeatherTech's..
Thanks...

i don't remember seeing isport confirming they will be in channel, but they've done it before...

i will be amazed to see them in channel... i have weathertechs and it took quite a bit of flexing and bending to get them on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back