Anyone use fuel injector cleaners?

I really don't know about that particular one, I use the berrymans product every 6k miles. You can get the berrymans at walmart for about 3.25 a can.

Honestly, if you've been using high quality fuel, there is really no need for fuel injector cleaner.
Yes, some injectors get clogged or reduced performance, but it's not as common as most people think.

Injectors that are most prone to clogging are those that get fed low quality fuel(not talking octane rating either) or sit for long periods of time without use(such as winter/summer storage).

I use a can of Seafoam about every 5k which is my oil change intervals. I add the Seafoam into the gas tank when its low on fuel, and fill to about 3/4 full for higher concentration, and then be sure to drive it to as close to empty as possible (as a subsequent re-fill of fuel will dilute the seafoam). Another option is to also add seafoam into the oil shortly before an oil change. I've not personally done that out of fear for thinning out the oil too much and because I use Mobil One Full Synthetic and Mobil One Extended Performance filter and change every 5k so the inside of the engine probly is shiny like new but for the combustion chamber full of 87 octane gunk which is what causes mild pinging during cold acceleration sometimes. In addition to Seafoam, I will use 89 octane for several fillups to aid in the process. The CX-9 (V6 model) just does not like 87. So if you're like me and do use 87 most of the time, you should take additional measures to help clean out the gunk from time to time.

Back