CX7 for family?

peachbaby4008

:
03.5 Protege5
I have a p5 now but looking for more room for a family. I have a few cars in mind, and the Cx7 is one of them. So, my questions are... Is there enough space for car seats, comfortably? Is the cargo room big enough?

Thanks!

How old are your kids and how many do you have? I have a 2010 CX-7 that fits 2 kids in booster seats just fine. The cargo area has more than enough room. If you are looking to have 3 passengers in the rear seat, good luck.

No kids right now, just looking for a long term upgrade that I wont have to change if I have children. I need something that will be easy to get car seats in and out, and cargo space. When I have my nephew it is a pain in the a** to get him in and out and his fold up stroller doesnt fit in the hatch.

I have an 09 CX-7. My kids are 10 and 12, so I don't know about car seats anymore, or strollers. However, my 10 year old son plays ice hockey, so a full equipment bag fits in the back, and I have had two in there stacked. As for traveling with bags, 3 or 4 pieces will fit there depending on size and positioning, etc.

We have a CX7 and CX5 - they are both roomy enough for the one child(15 months). They fit the jogging stroller - which was massive - and the new smaller stroller. I will say that going on an extended trip you'd want a smaller stroller rather than a big one. We crammed a small stroller, the pack and play bed, toys, crap, and our stuff in the back of the CX-7. We're having another kid in a couple weeks and I know it'll work for around town but I'm not so sure on trips. (CX-9??)

Latest posts

Back