Anyone Paint their stock MS6 rims?

I like the look of my black steelies so much that I'll definately be powder coating mine black over the winter. So... I'll have pics in a couple months...

i want to powdercoat mine gunmetal. i have seen pics around here, you just have to search a bit...

Gunmetal would look great! BTW when youdid the reflecters did you paint them on the car or took off... I broke a tab on mine.

I was thinking on doing gunmetal or charcoal as well since I have the BCM color. You sorta get an idea with the brake dust.

How much do you guys think it will be for powder coating?

Gunmetal would look great! BTW when youdid the reflecters did you paint them on the car or took off... I broke a tab on mine.

i took them off. it was tough, but they just popped right off.

Powdercoated graphite OEM wheels...

pc_oem4.jpg

pc_oem5.jpg

Last edited:
he is choking his intercooler with that grille, how does he expect air to get in properly.

the guy on cardomain? he put in a regular 6 grille. which the top part blocks air to get into the duct, not to mention it looks ugly.
2358387_21_full.jpg

I like the grill haha i know its blocking the air but looks nice

Last edited:
I see what your saying there now, ok well if it lined up and wasn't a different shade it would be much better but i do like the look of the mesh grill there

yeah it might not look bad if it was smooth flowing and also the mesh was black and matched the rest or something, but to me it looks like there are points in the grille in spots where it should be round.

i guess we can stop hijacking this thread too.

Back