Any photographers in here?

LOL I flew there so I didn't have my car anyway!

Who cares dude? When I was in Hawaii last the boys there threw me a meet and we had a grand time:

n9304319_42205812_3724.jpg

n9304319_42205811_830.jpg

Lol opinions - they are like buttholes, everyone has them and they all stink.

I am just not a fan of fisheyey and people. If it was just the dancer and a open floor then it would be sweet, but since there are distorted people it just makes me look at them and not the subject.

Lol opinions - they are like buttholes, everyone has them and they all stink.

I am just not a fan of fisheyey and people. If it was just the dancer and a open floor then it would be sweet, but since there are distorted people it just makes me look at them and not the subject.

What lens would you have used? I personally liked it..Never used a fisheye before at bboy events.

What lens would you have used? I personally liked it..Never used a fisheye before at bboy events.

Maybe gone down to 14mm It would have kept distortion to a minimum but still given you a wide view.

I am not saying they don't look good. Just saying they are not my cup of tea.

If you'd give me the choice between the two groups of dancing photos I'd pick funky's. He knows how to use a wide angle and his shots make you feel like you're right on stage whereas the others look like snapshots. For portraits a wide angle is a no-no but for something like break dancing it's a tool that works in favor of the subject.

^^ Nice but again with the off-white. Maybe do a 50% mask on the car? Or crank up the exposure a bit or Gamma or the white point in Photomatix.

i think the pic is great, the only thing thats bugging everybody is the reflection being to reflective in a different color than than the car color.

but i think its neat

Back