Any photographers in here?

Not Honda generators. Honda generators are super quiet and the EU1000i & EU2000i series are very portable.

Not sure what I will diffuse them with. I've seen some homemade rigs using things like clothes hangars for the frame and a white sheet.

As for portability, it should be just as portable as any other lighting setup the professionals use.

Not sure. You could try it. Actually white table clothes or bed sheets work stretched over a frame. And ya..wire a dimmer switch in to adjust. I used to use a heat lamp but it was not powerful enough to overpower the sun.

3633145048_7c1751ab8a_b.jpg

ok so here are some old pictures revisited in HDR: BTW these are how i edited them and how i like them so i really dont want to hear the usual "they look over processed" because thats how i choose to do my HDR.... thanks i hope you enjoy:

xEVOx_002_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xEVOx_001_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xmsTHreex_005_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xmsTHreex_004_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xmsTHreex_003_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xmsTHreex_002_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xmsTHreex_001_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

one of my personal favs
xproTegex_005_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xproTegex_004_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xproTegex_004_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xproTegex_003_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

xproTegex_001_by_Johnny23xx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so here are some old pictures revisited in HDR: BTW these are how i edited them and how i like them so i really dont want to hear the usual "they look over processed" because thats how i choose to do my HDR.... thanks i hope you enjoy:

I love to see different styles in photography, especially when it comes to HDR. I personally go for a bit more of a natural look in my HDR, but some of yours came out amazing. These two:

Are probably my favorite out of the bunch. What program are you using to blend your HDRs and what sort of post-processing do you do?

Keep up the good work!

-Jeff

They still look overprocessed :p hahaha

THe 2 proteges are the better of the bunch.

THrow in a white car like the EK hatch. It was too gray in your pics. Can you make it whiter?

****... you beat me too it sleeper...

What did you do Josh? Mask off certain colors and do a negative? Not sure I like how the shadow was done...

Buddah: #1 = creepy as s***

Well done

And Sleeper, you came to DC and never gave us heads up so we could have a meet for you!? WTF?

Back