Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

if people want to give me hell for getting these out later than expected, go for it. i've got thick skin, trust me it either comes with the business or you learn to develop it real fast when it comes to this business.

Hey Ken,

Anyone gives you a hard time, tell 'em "FYCN!", give them a refund, and tell 'em to go buy an Exhaust Depot kit!

I'd much rather wait for quality!!

Last edited:
Sorry Ken for the frustration, Been a long week. I was drinkin when I wrote the post. Thanks for the fmic, it's cool I'll wait as long as possible. Still need a dash hawk, you have any good deals? thanks for everything

Sorry Ken for the frustration, Been a long week. I was drinkin when I wrote the post. Thanks for the fmic, it's cool I'll wait as long as possible. Still need a dash hawk, you have any good deals? thanks for everything

beer is good. make sure you getta six pack when you start puttin that front mount on. i plan on it (drunk) i know im feeling good right now! i love saturdays!

polished kits are pretty much all shipped, expecting to pick up the black kits from the powder shop tomorrow

Great news and great work Ken. If I have it before 9/19 which is a local car meet/show my friends company is hosting then I'll go to only to show off my fmic but if not I'm not going lol.

Great news and great work Ken. If I have it before 9/19 which is a local car meet/show my friends company is hosting then I'll go to only to show off my fmic but if not I'm not going lol.

i was going to do that this weekend. there was a show out in eastern mass a few hours away that i would have gone to if i had the kit....but since i didnt. NOPE! lol.

I received my couplers yesterday and should get the rest tomorrow says UPS.

me too!!

my car already has the bumper off and everything ready for the install :) It should take me about 30-45 minutes to install this since the car is just chilling in the garage waiting.

Back