Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

What... You told me last week you would have it shipped. And now it's not even powdercoated yet? wtf... Whats up with the false information?

good god man....relax! your getting your your s***, i'm still waiting for stuff from july, but i'm not taking a road trip up Ken's ass. He's busy as hell, has been sick and want's these kits to come to the orderer in pristine condition, not only that....you guys got a sick deal......I'd ask him if he wants a back rub lol

Lol, I knew some sh*t head would have something to say. Hell yeah I'm getting impatient, I paid for this 6 weeks ago and haven't gotten anything for it.

Lol, I knew some sh*t head would have something to say. Hell yeah I'm getting impatient, I paid for this 6 weeks ago and haven't gotten anything for it.

but you knoew he still had to devolop this and make sure he fixed what he didn't like about it from the previous providers...come on man.

lol at this guy (lol). Sure people are getting impatient. Thats comes with the territory and if Ken had a problem with it im sure he'd address it. No need to take suttle jabs at other members that have said, nor done anything to you. You can sit and wait patiently for yours while others ask questions, its there right to. So unless you work for PG or built these kits yourself STF^.

and that was the polite version

just saying it like it is. im sure ken would gladly address any problems you have and deal with them personally without a doubt...but you cant be so impatient. you can be mr. free speech and ask all the questions you want. the stompinig and huffing isnt going to change a damn thing. he's working as fast as he can paying for the extra costs of powdercoating and shipping so you get it quicker without the lack in quality. pretty noble thing to do for your customers when you already almost gave them out for little profit.

so quit being this guy...:'(

just saying it like it is. im sure ken would gladly address any problems you have and deal with them personally without a doubt...but you cant be so impatient. you can be mr. free speech and ask all the questions you want. the stompinig and huffing isnt going to change a damn thing. he's working as fast as he can paying for the extra costs of powdercoating and shipping so you get it quicker without the lack in quality. pretty noble thing to do for your customers when you already almost gave them out for little profit.

so quit being this guy...:'(

my post inquires about shipping info (ups,fedex, usps) just so I know who to look for. Also asked about tracking numbers too. I didnt get any powdercoating, but it would have been a noble thing if that was the case ;) so keep kicking back those beers, they seem to be doing there job apparantly

i took down a 6 pack about 30 mins ago. (headbang)

soon to be....(yawn)

better be sober enough tomorrow to do my KMD'S.. :D:D:D:D:D

im still excited to install one of these..if i were u guys (the ones waiting for the kits) i wouldnt even pay attention to this thread.. when it shows up it shows up.. (2thumbs) hell im still waiting on my DP to show up but im not getting upset over it..

my post inquires about shipping info (ups,fedex, usps) just so I know who to look for. Also asked about tracking numbers too. I didnt get any powdercoating, but it would have been a noble thing if that was the case ;) so keep kicking back those beers, they seem to be doing there job apparantly

thats fine. your hypocrytical comments of minding ones own business is where this began. i was speaking to another forum member and you 2 cents the s*** out of it telling me rudely to stf^. just posting my concerns to the comments negetively bashing whats ultimatley going to be a great product if you give him a little more time to do it correctly. i believe pg is one of the best and nicest automotive companies out there and they deserve respect for what they have done for the forum community. nepoc members and pg hung out at this years occ meet and theyre definitely concerned about the mazda people of earth. time to relax, ill loan you a few beers. (thinkbeer

Thanks for the correction HERO. hnda etr FTW!(blah)

Your = denotes ownership, as in "Your slow MS3", or "Your torqueless FWD car"
You're = contraction of "You Are" as in "You're a smart one", or "You're a douche".

High School English FTW!

if people want to give me hell for getting these out later than expected, go for it. i've got thick skin, trust me it either comes with the business or you learn to develop it real fast when it comes to this business.

any answers to my questions Ken...

tracking numbers -yes/no ??
shipping service -fed ex/ups/usps??

thanks

any answers to my questions Ken...

tracking numbers -yes/no ??
shipping service -fed ex/ups/usps??

thanks

got your pm, will respond back in a few.

everyone feel free to check the detailed install posted in my section on this forum as well

Back