What have you done to your MS6 today?

Was woke up at 6:30 am for this:
DSCN1829.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

Neighbor rang the doorbell this morning and was on the phone, then told me my car was being broke into. Ran out there in boxers and found nobody. But found ^^

Liability with comp on bike and car.

Also tore up the driver side door lock, stole a bunch of military uniforms and all of my car detailing stuff.. I hate thieves, and this is the 2nd time I have had the windows busted out in two years. My wife and I have been playing catch up with finances since moving out here in March. It seemed like when we were caught up something would rear it's ugly head and knock us back down. And as of this week were above going pay check to pay check. And feeling really good about it. Life sucks sometimes, but you don't choose the place and time for unfortunate events.

Idn about you guys, but my broke ass can't afford to do s*** to my dd, my sunbird however has been getting some toys.
312910_10150859799470183_517380182_21144989_920222506_n.jpg
321556_10150859800430183_517380182_21144997_509122822_n.jpg

Best part is the turbo is a T3/TO4E O trim, 3.5 inch vband exhaust.
It will fit on the speed if I blow s*** up.

Last edited:
DSCN1829.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

Neighbor rang the doorbell this morning and was on the phone, then told me my car was being broke into. Ran out there in boxers and found nobody. But found ^^

Also tore up the driver side door lock, stole a bunch of military uniforms and all of my car detailing stuff.. I hate thieves, and this is the 2nd time I have had the windows busted out in two years. My wife and I have been playing catch up with finances since moving out here in March. It seemed like when we were caught up something would rear it's ugly head and knock us back down. And as of this week were above going pay check to pay check. And feeling really good about it. Life sucks sometimes, but you don't choose the place and time for unfortunate events.

that ******* sucks man, sorry to hear about that. People can be cruel.

Me either.. So frustrating. On another note.. This section is D.E.A.D. where the hell did everyone go?

They decided to make separate 6/MS6 sections, that's what happened.

DSCN1829.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

Oh man, that really sucks...good luck fixing your vehicles, I'm sure you'll find a way to revert your financial situation (I've been $12k down on credit cards when I was younger, so I know the paycheck by paycheck feeling....)

My MS6 developed a weird rattling from the engine this morning....ain't liking it one bit....

Idn about you guys, but my broke ass can't afford to do s*** to my dd, my sunbird however has been getting some toys.
View attachment 189003
View attachment 189004

you turbo'd a sunbird? and which is your DD?

My MS6 developed a weird rattling from the engine this morning....ain't liking it one bit....

i think i may have bent a wheel or broken a belt on last weeks road trip...

View attachment 189003
View attachment 189004

Stock turbo was a garrett gt25 with a blown wga. The car built 5 psi and was quite quick. The speed is my dd, its last performance mod will be a new fp/internals.
The sunbird should make close to 250whp on 12 psi. Once the ported and polished Mani, the larger throttle body, 500cc injectors, new fuel pump, map bleed, and rising rate fuel pressure regulator are on, something close to 300whp at 14psi is expected. Car has been slowly slowly worked on. Midterms are a boatload of work right now. Once they end it should be on the road in no time.

Sucks dude...my wheels are noisy like hell, I am throwing my winter's on tomorrow to see if it's the s*** Sunny S3000 the previous owner installed on it...I drove it back home at lunchtime and the noise is gone...I hate when that happens...sounded a bit like a heatshield...I had the belt tensioner replaced last month, could be it was not tightened properly....mechanic tomorrow for oil change, I will be keeping a close eye on it until then....

DSCN1829.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

I'm glad your neighbor woke you up for that. But, that's some ol' bulls***. I hope that guy gets whatever's coming to him

That sucks bro,
If you're anything like me it probably better off that you didn't catch him.
Youd have his blood on your hands.....literally.

i did the unforgiveable..... while i did treat it to a pleasant 600km road trip to occupy my days off i did accidentally stop and test drive a 2008 bmw 128I on my way home... those little guys are FANTASTIC i can only imagine how the 135I feels... anyways... i want one

i did the unforgiveable..... while i did treat it to a pleasant 600km road trip to occupy my days off i did accidentally stop and test drive a 2008 bmw 128I on my way home... those little guys are FANTASTIC i can only imagine how the 135I feels... anyways... i want one

The 135 is stupid fast and handles like a go-kart....my friend bought a 2007 M3 and took me for a spin...I refused to drive it, I knew I wouldn't be able to get over it afterwards....

Toyo Garritt's installed, freezing temperatures over here today...

Dropped it off for the 3rd time at the Body Shop to see if they can get it right this time.

time to put the winters on, i cant decide if i should

A: put the winters on and continue driving it till spring, then do a quick touch up on the body and try to sell it then

B: do the touch up body work now, and continue to drive it till it sells

C: store it till spring, then fix and sell it

D: not even worry about touching it up and just sell it as is right meow

Back