What have you done to your MS6 today?

Deatschwerks In-Tank Fuel Pump Sauce

I've heard of other MS6 owners in other forums which shall not be mentioned, using this. But now....I dunno...

I'm pretty sure its the CDFP that can't keep up and not the in-tank pump????
At least that's my understanding on the matter, I could be wrong tho?

I have heard that too...and the aftermarket CDFPs though are e.x.p.e.n.s.i.v.e.

yea never heard of it... 500whp ms3 still using stock intank pump ... and PTP internals .... i have some new PTP/HPFPUpgrade internals fs by the way <_<

http://blogs.cobbtuning.com/2011/09/27/video-record-breaking-500whp-accessport-tuned-mazdaspeed3/

Just picked up my car from the dealer, had an axle seal fixed and a wheel bearing replaced under warranty. Also had the rear rotors machined. Got the car back and my battery light is on, the tech left the lights on overnight so they gave me a $100 gift card to replace it. I can get by with a standard Duralast from Autozone right?

Last edited:
Just picked up my car from the dealer, had an axle seal fixed and a wheel bearing replaced under warranty. Also had the rear rotors machined. Got the car back and my battery light is on, the tech left the lights on overnight so they gave me a $100 gift card to replace it. I can get by with a standard Duralast from Autozone right?

yes.

Isn't there something weird about the size of the battery area? I remember seeing a few posts about people buying batteries and they didn't fit. Or is that just Optimas?

Not that I know of. If you get the correct CCA, etc it should fit fine.

the one Autozone gave me initially was wrong. it had the wrong terminal sizes. they swapped it out for the correct one after some checking around.

Geez, I haven't been in here for ages and I see they split us off. Guess we're that special huh?

Well, seafoam went well. I'm gonna drive her around a bit today to see if there is any other changes.

also, pulled the trigger on a rear sway bar and KR coilovers from BC....I wonder if I can put them on without my fiancee knowing....lol.

Trust me, you aren't going to install a rear sway on this car without someone knowing. If the loud cursing doesn't tip them off, the skinned knuckles will. Might as well wait until you can afford a rear diff mount and do them all at once.

Oh, and I'm still about a week away from home so haven't done anything to it. I will have to change the oil soon afterwards as I know my wife has been driving it (she was at Mid-Ohio a few weeks ago).

Got a little deeper into tuning and flashed a new map to her today with new fuel targets (my OTS map had me hitting 9.4 AFR at WOT), hopefully that will lean her out a bit. Alo changed over to my winter set-up (stockers with all-season tires) a little early because my summer UHPs were uber-bald.

COBB sent me a replacement dongle today, and I reflashed my ECU with a vanilla map (stage1 91+SF). I will run a few datalogs, HP /TQ tests, just to see how she runs.

I'm going to be buying some new all season tires, which means I'll be selling my gunmetal rota p1's with hankook v12 summer tires, about half tread life left, so if anyone is interested let me know.

I'll have to take some pics. The rims are in pretty great shape, no curb rash. With the tires I'll probably be looking at around $850 shipped. Tires have 2 summers on them, maybe around 10k miles.

I found a 4in. screw in my tire tread yesterday morning. Tires are less than 2000 miles old and the place I bought them from (a member on here works there) replaced it for free since I bought the warranty. I didn't expect them to cover road hazards.....but it was an easy, seamless process.

On the downside, I'm still getting bored with the car :(

I've been a little bored too, but I go through phases with my hobbies, so I've been paying more attention to other interests lately. This (long) weekend is supposed to be nice, so I'll try to put a 2nd coat of wax on before winter sets in and everything gets salty.

Oh, 04gixx6, the SPCs are still the best thing I've done to my car. handles better, MUCH improved tire wear, which is now even and greatly reduced, and makes me feel 100% better. Get them installed and get a good custom alignment done, suited to your driving style, and you will love it.

Last edited:
Put two stickers on the rear window, cut the RPM down and put corksport below it. Also Brake Pads

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Last edited:
Back