What have you done to your MS6 today?

RRRREEEAAALLLLLLLLY wishing i was out at the track today :( air temps are down about 10 degrees from last time i was out, and theyre running for 4 hours instead of 2... would have been great seat time

I'm an idiot......I failed to pay attention to the change of forums and just figured out that I have been viewing the Mazda 6 area.

D'oh!

Anyway, washed the car today.......I've decided I want to lower my car, but not make it so low that it looks ridiculous. What's the best option out there for springs if I want to keep my stock shocks/struts? I looked in the sticky thread in the suspension section and it mentioned RPM, but I can't find them on their website?

Last edited:
I'm an idiot......I failed to pay attention to the change of forums and just figured out that I have been viewing the Mazda 6 area.

D'oh!

Anyway, washed the car today.......I've decided I want to lower my car, but not make it so low that it looks ridiculous. What's the best option out there for springs if I want to keep my stock shocks/struts? I looked in the sticky thread in the suspension section and it mentioned RPM, but I can't find them on their website?

First off, this whole two sections thing is retarded. Two, RPM doesn't make springs anymore.

First off, this whole two sections thing is retarded. Two, RPM doesn't make springs anymore.

To your first point, totally agree.

To your second point, what's the next best option if I'm wanting a slight, modest drop and want to keep stock shocks/struts?

found out ffs and lc really close the gap between my lightly bolted speed and a yellow 2000ish Z06, or the guy just cant shift.

To your first point, totally agree.

To your second point, what's the next best option if I'm wanting a slight, modest drop and want to keep stock shocks/struts?

LOL your asking the wrong person, my 6 is still 4x4 right now, I don't know what drop I want with stock hardware either.

tumbleweed-through-ghost-town.jpg

can we get the title of this thread changed to " what did you do to your mazdaspeed6 within the last month"?

I'm pretty sure its the CDFP that can't keep up and not the in-tank pump????
At least that's my understanding on the matter, I could be wrong tho?

tumbleweed-through-ghost-town.jpg

can we get the title of this thread changed to " what did you do to your mazdaspeed6 within the last month"?

Yeah no joke. Well I am going to have to order SPC ball joints. I am shredding my new tires right now. Not cool..

And I am selling my bike :(

what kind of wear are you seeing? I've had the car for over 40k miles, and I'm certain the dealership I got her from didn't change them out...

Well, seafoam went well. I'm gonna drive her around a bit today to see if there is any other changes.

also, pulled the trigger on a rear sway bar and KR coilovers from BC....I wonder if I can put them on without my fiancee knowing....lol.

what kind of wear are you seeing? I've had the car for over 40k miles, and I'm certain the dealership I got her from didn't change them out...
Had Goodyear Eagle F1 AS/C's for 40k miles and the last 10k the inside tread was gone and wires were showing. I have only 5k on these and the insides are cupped BAD already, sounds like I have 33 swampers on there. I bought the car with RPM springs, but figured my last set of tires did well than these would. Not the case.

Back