What have you done to your MS6 today?

time to put the winters on, i cant decide if i should

A: put the winters on and continue driving it till spring, then do a quick touch up on the body and try to sell it then

B: do the touch up body work now, and continue to drive it till it sells

C: store it till spring, then fix and sell it

D: not even worry about touching it up and just sell it as is right meow

It may be the right time to sell now due to the 4WD and winter around the corner. The way I see any pre-sell repairs is they have to pay for the effort and some more. I found over time that a good wax, engine and interior cleaning are the best investments. If you are not in a hurry to sell, post it a a high price, good if you sell it, no biggie if you don't.

Stopped in to see what was going on in the MS6 world. Gotta say, I was thinking of mine the other day and how I missed it for some reason.

6334340615_31e006c699_b.jpg

my civic broke down so i stared driving the speed, was working great and getting some of the best mpg ive seen yet, then the rear pads s*** the bed.... metal on metal is good right?

Finally installed my defi boost gauge in my blockhead vent pod.
Put a o2 spacer on my downpipe to see if I can get rid of the engine light without relying on turning it off with the AP.
And put the dedicated winter shoes on.

Post pics of rims y0
6342145743_b5e85b325a_b.jpg

6342897328_bffbc71fd3_b.jpg

6342148943_0bcc417343_b.jpg

the rims needed to come off, a fender roll in the rear was done, then the winters went back on haha. i was just so excited when they showed up i just had to put them on.
They are 18x9 +35 with a 235/40 tire.
now my h&r springs need to go in, i need to get some spc ball joints and a stiffer set of struts.

Wow that looks sweet! 18x9 too mmmmmmm. Begging for a drop, but you got the h&r springs so you're good.

For fun because I was bored:
rpf1ms6.jpg

looks awesome!

does anyone know how our calipers work? will the piston just push back in with a good old fashoned C clamp? or do you need one of the special tools?

Wow that looks sweet! 18x9 too mmmmmmm. Begging for a drop, but you got the h&r springs so you're good.

For fun because I was bored:
rpf1ms6.jpg
Holy Boners, but I'm undecided on springs or selling them and getting coilovers... I'm back in school so funds will be limited till I'm out.
looks awesome!

does anyone know how our calipers work? will the piston just push back in with a good old fashoned C clamp? or do you need one of the special tools?

When I did my rotors and pads I just used a pair of those bar clamps/spreaders.
It worked fine for me, just went nice and slow.

Last edited:
front calipers can be compressed with the c clamp method, I just used the old pad and some big ass pliers.
But the rears have a piston that need to be rotated counter clockwise either with the special tool that you can get at pretty much any parts store or just be delicate with some needlenose pliers being careful not to rip the rubber boot and keep repositioning it as you turn.

i managed to get it into a shop this afternoon, since i dont have any tools where i'm living now... which was for the better because it actually needed a caliper :(

I'm driving the same car Haha. So the pad busted apart and then what happened? Did the backing fall out too?

Back