WOMP protege supercharger project

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you call the kit garbage when all you've heard about it is from people who you think are stupid? You havn't seen it, you dont know the numbers its going to put out, you know just about jack s***.

LINUX, EL CLOSO POR FAVOR!

I see why you are so defensive. You are from the same city as tub master. Do me a favor, roll over and wake him up, I wanna hear from him.

Jesus you guys are new and you already picked up on the gay Matty/me jokes? Dang you're lightning quick.

prototi, you act like telling me a simple fact is a massive soul crushing insult.

Just news guys, the Coast Guard isn't the military. They're what the navy created when they realized that they had better things to do, like study whales.

Ya know...I was trying to keep an open mind about WOMP and think about the big picture...Once you get past all the layers of BS you should realize that is community is about sharing info and allowing Mazda enthusiasts the opportunity to advance overall Mazda knowledge through discussion and friendship<O:p</O:p

My intention was to let the WOMP threads continue provided it was only for discussion. Any mention of price or contact info is strictly forbidden! Unfortunately this whole WOMP situation has gone too far and has already passed its limit as a discussion topic. Its obvious Matty and his pclub crew are trying to use this community which in reality they love to hatejust goes to show how LOW they are<O:p</O:p

Based on our past experiences with "Matty" I feel granting him AV/AMM status (provided he actually paid for it) would only result in further disaster. Unfortunately tensions already exist amongst AV's and members...introducing "Matty" into the mix would only fuel the fire and that is unacceptable.

WOMP is DEAD here..."Matty" will never be an AV, AMM or anything in this community. Youre not even welcome in the DUMPSTER. There may be some people who vouch for you but I hope EVERYONE realizes that you have only proven to repeatedly use, abuse and insult this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back