WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

we should have an informal meeting on friday night around 9pm at buffalo wild wings on hwy 100

I'm down their every weekend. It's 10 minutes for me.

I've been through most of the 3 forums and most the people on the other sites aren't very active.. Most of the active people are from Chicagoland..

But, yes, I am down for little meets. I've been talking about doing a small weekly meeting at John's Rootbeer on Arcadian in Waukesha. I saw a forum post a while ago about doing little meets at local small businesses to drum up some business for the places to help them up.

Speaking of Rick, how's he doing? He hasn't been on in a long time..

6crew/mazda 6 club has a few active members, but most are from IL/WI border or northern IL.

I'm down their every weekend. It's 10 minutes for me.

6crew/mazda 6 club has a few active members, but most are from IL/WI border or northern IL.

I know the guys on the 6 club like to stick with only 6s though. I've tried to do meets with them and tried to get them to come to the WI meet last year but I don't think anyone really showed up.

I know the guys on the 6 club like to stick with only 6s though. I've tried to do meets with them and tried to get them to come to the WI meet last year but I don't think anyone really showed up.

yeah I hear you, doesn't hurt to throw the invite out there.

we need to start meets up and get some going then!

i spotted a white ms3 debaged with goldish looking rims on 76th st. at borders
also saw a silver ms6 on layton and 60th

That would be me, I work at that Borders, come by say hello sometime.

That would be me, I work at that Borders, come by say hello sometime.

car looked good man, like the rim color on the white car!

i spotted and talked to a i think it was white, maybe silver mazda 3 sedan on howell, we drove from like rawson to layton on howell, with a cat back exhaust that sounded awesome! u also had ur mazda symbol cut off on the top and bottom, strange but pretty cool looking! anyways nice car! u also witnessed me spank some honda's and acura's haha!

Last edited:
Spotted a silver ms6 on bluemound this morning near Brookfield square. A younger woman was driving, looked good! And she was driving with some authority I must say!!

Almost everyday this passed week I have seen that red Mazda 6 with the HIDs I was talking about. I see it around 4:45pm driving down 164 just north of the courthouse. It is a female driver and the car has gunmetal wheels.

Saw a white or silver (can't remember now) 1st gen MS3, in Madison, on Lake Mendota Drive this past weekend. Looked stock, parked in, I presume, their driveway.

why dont i ever see any of you guys when im out driving!! grrrr...i feel like everytime im out in my mazda everybody is at home haha

why dont i ever see any of you guys when im out driving!! grrrr...i feel like everytime im out in my mazda everybody is at home haha

i work in oak creek mon-fri, but im always around howell ave. in oak creek almost everyday!! haven't seen ur car yet, but looks really good from that pic!

Spotted a TR speed3 in the faculty parking lot of Pulaski High School, twice now. It's right on 27th and oklahoma.
Wonder if it's anyone out here.

We cross paths quite often :)
Saw you awhile back and was gonna stop and say "hi" but looked like you had your man in the car, out of respect i didnt want him to think i was some random dude trying to pick you up or something. LOL

I work at Quiznos during the week on Howell and puetz. Then I work st best buy on the weekends for HP, but with that job I travel all over Waukesha and parts of Milwaukee during the week. So I'm always all over!

haha yea he probly woulda been weird. but i guess u kno him? u bought his bov? black speed3 w/ orange rx8 wheels.. well i hope i see u guys around more often..although i live in oak creek im always around the oklahoma area

haha yea he probly woulda been weird. but i guess u kno him? u bought his bov? black speed3 w/ orange rx8 wheels.. well i hope i see u guys around more often..although i live in oak creek im always around the oklahoma area

haha, small world.....German right?
I rebuilt that bov and made $50 off it :)

Saw that car on 13th and Layton one day. Posted on this thread somewhere, the date that is.

Grayish Mz3 hatch w/ Axela badge, tint, aftermarket wheels, tinted taillights, exhaust

Gray MSP, aftermarket wheels, aftermarket side mirrors etc,

Gray Mz3 sedan, didn't get a good look at it

All seen at Street Certified car show at State Fair Park today

Saw a white MS3 with aftermarket wheels on Hwy 100 tonight about 9:45pm

Latest posts

Back