WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

Wagonbacker9

:
2004 'Hoe
Lets centralize our mazda citings

as of right now on university dr in waukesha, theres a red MS3, lowered on wheels, with flat black vinyl on the rear... hipish things/hood

I see a silver 3 hatch nearly everyday on HWY F around 4:30ish its lowered with silver rims, tint and a trailer hitch.

I also saw a black 3 sedan dropped with rims and tint. Looked real nice, couldn't weasel through traffic quick enough on 94 before they got off on the TT exit (right by Dan's place)

One more that I see frequently is a red MS3 on 164. Looks like he just got wheels for it and there was some bird s*** on it the other day.

there is a little service shop on 116th and janesville i see an orange and a grey (with no spoiler) msp in the parking lot frequently

I know its still not done so I think it is sitting there still. Could be the grey one without the wing that Rick is seeing.

Ryan aka bpt323,
I see you all over...Although long time no talk. Your always the first to wave whether I'm in the MSP or the Miata. Looks like you car's holding up great!

yeah, very possible. dan said it'd be done sometime around now, wonder whats holding it up this time..

talked to him the other day and he's still waiting for a part or two. he doesn't really care anymore when it gets done cause he's working his ass off to try and pay bills he said.

Spotted at WCTC today (9/3)! Appeared to be lowered.

Last edited:
I've spotted a couple around the LaCrosse area here. never got a chance to talk to the guys. There is a black MS3(me thinks), exterior is modded quite nice. Silver MS3, probably that Axis guys ride.
Red MS6 pulling out of the old Mr D's donuts parking and a charcoal one pulling into wally world.

Damn, never knew there were so many around town.

Back