WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

Not a mazda, but somthing awesome...Doing some tunning on highway 30, getting on it to about 85-90, some kind of new ferrari flew by me like I was standing still, I couldnt even get a good look at it nor did I have a chance at catching up.. Probably went past me doing at least 180 if not faster..... :O

yea, I wanted to put my head down for a while lol.. He must of thought ohh little tuner good bye

along the same line, saw a REALLY nice black evo on 121st/116th today, turned on greenfield. black, black 6 spoke wheels, exhaust, IC upgrade, wingless, nice tint. it was yummie.

along the same line, saw a REALLY nice black evo on 121st/116th today, turned on greenfield. black, black 6 spoke wheels, exhaust, IC upgrade, wingless, nice tint. it was yummie.

Gonna guess and say that was probably Jeff Piller, son of the guys that owns Piller automotive in Hales Corners.

that'd be the guy that did my diff. I'm surprised he didn't try to say something to me, seeing as my car is nearly a clone of dan's now. lol

Blue P5 with a "MazdaSpeed" vinyl in the back window, on 84th and Layton at around 5 pm. License plate said something like SPONIES. Dude was air drumming the head liner, LOL!

Laser Blue MP3 heading south on Highway 41 South by Allenton and a white MS3 from the "flatland" on 41 North by Hartford.

A bunch of Mazdas were parked in front of my house today.. Weird.

Spotted a black 3 sedan with red/black wheels, orange side markers, tint and exhaust today around 10:45 am. Saw you in Waukesha and you followed me to Gander Mountain. I left a not on your windshield.

Also spotted a silver P5 modded. Definitely had exhaust on Hine Ave in Waukesha around 7:40 pm.

Couldn't have been that long ago.. Snowflakes haven't been around long lol.

There was a thread about a MSP getting snowflakes though..

Liquid Platinum Metallic MS6 pulled out of Center Dr. onto Janesville Rd. in Muskego, spiritually got onto 43 NB at Moreland Rd. Car was stock, had Marquette plates and a Marquette Alumni license plate bracket, AutoZone 'turbo' badge and 'Hall' trampstamp. No sidemoldings (does the MS6 have any?) Young guy driving about 9:30pm tonight.

Couldn't have been that long ago.. Snowflakes haven't been around long lol.

There was a thread about a MSP getting snowflakes though..

Haven't they been on the 5 door since release?

Last edited:
Haven't they been on the 5 door since release?

Snowflakes came on the 07-09 cars. The wheels Carl had are from a 04-06.

Snowflakes:
35bia9d.jpg

04-06:
2h3yem1.jpg

Saw a red Mz6 hatchback lowered, gunmetal wheels, dark tint on Racine just past Lawnsdale yesterday about 3:45pm.

Wwp ms6 pulling into the old bowling alley off of Chicago Ave in South Milwaukee about 4:30ish pm tonight.
We both looked at each other like "holy s***, another speed"
Anybody here????

I would have pulled in and said hey but had to get my daughter to tae kwon do for her belt testing.

Wwp ms6 pulling into the old bowling alley off of Chicago Ave in South Milwaukee about 4:30ish pm tonight.
We both looked at each other like "holy s***, another speed"
Anybody here????

I would have pulled in and said hey but had to get my daughter to tae kwon do for her belt testing.

haha love that, holy s*** another speed! i say that too, i still have yet to see a new one like mine though. makes me feel special haha!

Back