WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

yea, im brittany lol and yes, i do work at the speedway on 10th ave in south milwaukee. see ur car all the time!! :)

My daughter goes to Sorce martial arts right down the street.
I used to see another 3 similar to yours but maybe a darker grey too?
You both rev at me when we cross paths so sometimes I get the two of you confused lol.

hhmm...as far as i know, for the past 3 years since ive gotten my car im the only really modified one in our area...there was a grey one that had the same front bumper as i do..but he has a weird lookin spoiler on it lol easiest way to tell if its me would be my blue halos

Yesterday: Silver MS6 at 84th and Greenfield around 5:15pm and a Titanium MSP stuck in traffic on 45 South around 6:15

almost everyday for the past week, near the corner of 15th and milwaukee, in south mil, theres a silver speed6 with black aftermarket wheels parked on the side of the road. looks real nice with the wheels!!

Spotted silver Mz3 turning westbound onto 94 from 164 this morning around 8.. Looked lowered (might not have been), tint and LED tails.

Stock silver MS3 with light tint at Rocky Rococo's on Silvernail in Waukesha today about noon. Had a silver Jordan "Jump Man" decal on the back window.

Stock silver MS6 on 164 today just past Cleveland Ave. about 5pm today.

Stock black MS6 on 164 & 18 today at Wilde Honda, couldn't find it on their website :)

Silver MS3 with black wheels on National Ave in New Berlin just past 43 about 5:30 today.

White MS6 with black wheels headed SB on Hwy 100 and Forest Home about 7:45 today.

I saw a red 6 on the 8th. I saw HIDs, gunmetal wheels and tint. Looked really nice. Saw it around 9:30am by Lowel Hill.

so there is a black speed3 with alaskan plates that resides a few blocks from my house..possibly someone from here? the car has been there a looong time to be visiting from Alaska

I ran into that guy and talked to him the other day. He was pretty much a space cadet and said he didn't really go on the internet haha. Normally I would say whatever, but after talking to this dude...I believe him!

Saw 3 yesterday:

1. Silver 2010 MS3 going south on 84th to 894 E toward Mitchell interchange, around 7:45 am. I liked how the dude drove..........reminded me of me, LOL!

2. MGM MS3 at Hall Mazda in the garage around 4 pm. Shaved moldings and I beileve a UW decal on the back window.

3. Red mica MS6 at Acura dealer on Bluemound around 4:30 pm, with gunmetal aftermarket wheels, with MB center caps? Also, chrome exhaust tips were missing. Sweet looking car! Looked like it was lowered too.

Back