WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

Yellow P5, dropped, black rims (maybe a bit of blue), tinted tails, and HIDs on HWY F in Waukesha around 5pm today.

Saw a Titanium MSP today around 5ish with a black grill, FD rims, and a busted ass lip. Damn the grill looked good :)

we need to start meets up and get some going then!

i spotted a white ms3 debaged with goldish looking rims on 76th st. at borders
also saw a silver ms6 on layton and 60th

if its only like 3 or 4 people, we need more meets, and then more people will come

exactly, it might start small, but it'll get bigger and bigger. are u still located in madison??

i havent explored any other mazda forums too see if there are more people within the milwaukee area or not. idk we should really get something going once a month, and keep it going and hopefully attract more people.

i just wrote in the chatter thread, we should have an informal meeting on friday night around 9pm at buffalo wild wings on hwy 100

exactly, it might start small, but it'll get bigger and bigger. are u still located in madison??

i havent explored any other mazda forums too see if there are more people within the milwaukee area or not. idk we should really get something going once a month, and keep it going and hopefully attract more people.

I've been through most of the 3 forums and most the people on the other sites aren't very active.. Most of the active people are from Chicagoland..

But, yes, I am down for little meets. I've been talking about doing a small weekly meeting at John's Rootbeer on Arcadian in Waukesha. I saw a forum post a while ago about doing little meets at local small businesses to drum up some business for the places to help them up.

Speaking of Rick, how's he doing? He hasn't been on in a long time..

Last edited:
ok gotcha, well i wont explore any other forums haha! anyways, ive heard of that johns root beer place from the subaru forums. we should do a weekly meet maybe on sundays or something. well lets do this buffalo wild wings meet on hopefully saturday night would be cool, then we can cruise or whatever.

but ya little weekly meets, especially at these little businesses works good especially if we do it EVERY week, then the people at these places recognize us and give us VIP parking and discounts! and its good for them!

ha, i can drive over that way but its a decent trip, this friday would work better for me instead of saturday...that is if i can get the car done in time

ok gotcha, well i wont explore any other forums haha! anyways, ive heard of that johns root beer place from the subaru forums. we should do a weekly meet maybe on sundays or something. well lets do this buffalo wild wings meet on hopefully saturday night would be cool, then we can cruise or whatever.

but ya little weekly meets, especially at these little businesses works good especially if we do it EVERY week, then the people at these places recognize us and give us VIP parking and discounts! and its good for them!

There is a big meet/cruise for classic cars every Wed night at a local restaurant down the road. It started small and then increasingly got bigger and now they have outdoor food and bands and stuff. Its pretty cool. People end up showing up to check out the cars and get food. I'm sure businesses would love it.

Back