What have you done to your protege today, 99-00's only

its been 2 years i tinted my taillight black and left the white line white.
back then is was rare to see people with black tint... wasnt a "trend"
now everysingle corner i get to i see at least 4 cars with tinted taillights. even stock cars and it pisses me off that im not as unique as i was 2 years ago...

so i decided to sand the black off and thought about doing something special. well... something i actually never saw yet on a protege.

that was before :
IMG_2348-1.jpg

after sanding the first one :
5e2c8093.jpg

then my new taillight design:

IMG_2365.jpg

tell me what you guys think.

im leaving mine a sleeper....no body mods until the engine is completely done. once i hit 350hp then ill do the 01-03 conversion...maybe.

edit: i also broke the 500 mile mark on my new baby (engine)...she feels more and more powerful everyday :D

Last edited:
i put rear strut bar. and my new rims. also messed with my sunroof and lilted it up and back check it out.

Attachments

• SANY0142.JPG
    SANY0142.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 467
  • SANY0141.JPG
    SANY0141.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 457
  • SANY0140.JPG
    SANY0140.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 484
  • SANY0139.JPG
    SANY0139.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 458
  • SANY0136.JPG
    SANY0136.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 470
Tranny Saver bracket for teh MX6/Probe that I am installing on my transmission :)

Just installed my wings west rear lip. Was pretty easy, just 4 screws and it held pretty well. I will post pics when I get a chance. Now I just need the type R front lip and my bodykit will be complete... Oh, and of course paint...

Just installed my wings west rear lip. Was pretty easy, just 4 screws and it held pretty well. I will post pics when I get a chance. Now I just need the type R front lip and my bodykit will be complete... Oh, and of course paint...

if ur looking for some side skirt iv got some for 140shipped

Back