What have you done to your P5 today?

Proved to myself last night that 10mm spacers are too much even on a stock height P5 in the rear.

No rubbing when im alone, but with two people in the back, rubs a little bit over bumps.

Irritating..as the car looks good with them on..

New Items

Adding a few things maybe next week
jpg.gif

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 126
Installed a pair of Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers in front, perfect fit. Spliced and soldered the wires, didn't have anymore shrink tubing so I just used electrical tape. This was one of those projects I had put off doing all year, thankfully it took me less than an hour.

Plugs, wires, coils, and a non fouler setup. Working to clear a couple cel's

It's almost like setting up for surgery

Old plugs. didn't look terrible, still had stock gap

Just bought mine! 2002 P5 in Midnight Blue 5-speed! Got some minor rust to take care of, but other than that it is solid and only 78k miles. Stoked!

Got tires mounted on the mazda6 wheels, ready to install on the mp3. Once that is done get ride of the horrible xxr wheels that came on the car.

Plugs, wires, coils, and a non fouler setup. Working to clear a couple cel's

It's almost like setting up for surgery

Old plugs. didn't look terrible, still had stock gap

Did you test your o2 sensors before doing the non fouler because that is where I'm at currently. My CEL also just came on and looks like I'll be going that route also. I've read on here about long reach spark plugs did you go with those as well?

I also was looking into replacing the pedals from mine any suggestions on where to look or ones you guys have?

Last edited:
Did you test your o2 sensors before doing the non fouler because that is where I'm at currently. My CEL also just came on and looks like I'll be going that route also. I've read on here about long reach spark plugs did you go with those as well?

I also was looking into replacing the pedals from mine any suggestions on where to look or ones you guys have?
I replaced the o2 and got the CEL again. So thats why I went non fouler. I just ran the NGK plugs that are stock replacements.

Changed my 02 sensors, got rid of my CEL and my upper passengers side engine mount, I have to do the rest soon and my brakes.

developed a front end clunk going over dips and bumps. happened a couple weeks after driving through some high water. do bad/dry front sway bar bushings cause clunks?

I've had that happen before. That's what relief feels like, when you realize that's what the sound is.

yeah it's my first time having a front link loose. it's always the rear. guess the road construction in the neighborhood doesnt help!

Back