What have you done to your MSP today?

I had the goofy ass setup with it mounted to my strut bar lol. Did removing it from the vacuum block help at all? I have a free port on my intake mani so I may give that a shot.

take a pic of your vac block... I'm curious.

and removing the vac block made it respond slower, and flutter slightly more, exactly as I'd expect. I'm in a de-mod process with this car, so, it is what it is. I may pull the FMIC off completely. I'm trying to put off that decision until I replace the front lip with my new one.

If you dont wanna hear it just run open turbo. Lol doesnt fix the problem but sweeps it out of sight.

re-painted calipers, dropped it off for inspection... installing new fog deletes and nk2a's bumper sag fix whenever i get it back.

Trying some new brakes:

P1020005.jpg

take a pic of your vac block... I'm curious.

and removing the vac block made it respond slower, and flutter slightly more, exactly as I'd expect. I'm in a de-mod process with this car, so, it is what it is. I may pull the FMIC off completely. I'm trying to put off that decision until I replace the front lip with my new one.

This was my old setup

DCAM0018.jpg

Well it is basically that, but the block was put on the brake booster. My attachments are BOV, BPV, boost gauge, EMS and EBC.

New grille, installed yesterday.. Hard to tell from the phone pics, but it's carbon fiber w/blue clear coat.

ef8105c9.jpg

1a0fb860.jpg

strength of vacuum source is the only thing I've found that changes it.

see that was my first thought but we checked everything and mine and his vac is actually stronger then mine his stay about -16 and mine always settles to -15 after warm.. he even thought it was cause it was a knock off hks. so he ordered a new one from jscspeed?? and still does the same s***

see that was my first thought but we checked everything and mine and his vac is actually stronger then mine his stay about -16 and mine always settles to -15 after warm.. he even thought it was cause it was a knock off hks. so he ordered a new one from jscspeed?? and still does the same s***

then you both have leaks.

no at this elavation everyone i know has a vac reading of -16 its normal for all of us.. trust me i've done many vac leak tests even a smoke tester and nada

i've compared it to plenty of fi cars including supras, bmw, srt4, cobalt ss etc and everyone has a -16 so.....

but then why would my bov work just fine and he still gets turkey like a damn bird is tryna attack his car?? lol

Latest posts

Back