What have you done to your MSP today?

Did yours get the axle stuck in it too, LOL? I realized my axle is seized to the knuckle when I went to replace the clutch. What a pain, I had to remove the whole knuckle from the car, just to pull the axle.

I had that happen on my P5... Both axles weren't coming out... Air hammer, torch, penetrating oil... Wouldn't work... Then I got the sledge out and me and a friend beat the s*** out of it for 30 minutes until it came lose... The best part? It mushroomed the axle, so I had to use an angle grinder to grind it down for it to slide out of the hub... The 6 was the same way. I actually ended up leaving them in the hub when I put the engine in.

But concerning the MSP. I got a decent tune right now. Started with one of the maps from the stickied post and made a few adjustments. It's still not anywhere near what it should be, but it's not bogging down and running incredibly rich right now. It's at least drivable. Ordered all new exhaust gaskets due to a leak and figure I'll replace all the gaskets while I'm there for one. Also bought an exhaust flange to move mine back a little further to gain some room.

Did yours get the axle stuck in it too, LOL? I realized my axle is seized to the knuckle when I went to replace the clutch. What a pain, I had to remove the whole knuckle from the car, just to pull the axle.

yeah it got stuck. pb blasted, pressed, torched, beaten. it's starting to mushroom just like preferio said. friend said a bigger press will do the job but will ruin all hub and axle. fuqqq

Spotted a stock Titanium and tried to get beside them just to say "hi" and tell them they had a brake lamp out, but they didn't seem interested, so I just hammered it past them. Bitches.

I hate when I see other MSPs with clueless owners, I get so excited when I see another MSP, lol.

About to head to the JY to pull an FS head for my buddy's titanium MSP to get it back on the road

my gf's neighbors have a yellow mp3 and theyre completely clueless as to what they have. also have seen a blue mp3 around my town that unfortunately looks like it's being riced out ... so sad

There are 2 "new" MSPs around. The Titanium I saw and a Blazing Yellow I saw last week. I've seen another blue MP3 with aftermarket bronze wheels.

so ordered me some energy suspension front and rear sway bar bushings. rears I know I can handle no problem. hopefully the fronts aren't too bad to do. any tips anyone can offer to make the process simpler would be appreciated lol

so ordered me some energy suspension front and rear sway bar bushings. rears I know I can handle no problem. hopefully the fronts aren't too bad to do. any tips anyone can offer to make the process simpler would be appreciated lol

did you get the kind with the brackets?

I cut the very ends off one side of mine to make them fit. Made it so the rear of the bracket was a U just like the OEM bracket and small enough to fit.

My new A/C delete panel for my firewall :)

Last edited:
I had that happen on my P5... Both axles weren't coming out... Air hammer, torch, penetrating oil... Wouldn't work... Then I got the sledge out and me and a friend beat the s*** out of it for 30 minutes until it came lose... The best part? It mushroomed the axle, so I had to use an angle grinder to grind it down for it to slide out of the hub... The 6 was the same way. I actually ended up leaving them in the hub when I put the engine in.

Every fwd mazda i have done axles on, has been difficult to get the axles out. it never fails...

Back