What have you done to your MSP today?

frozenboost.com/siliconeintakes.com sells cheap ($30) slim fans in different sizes.

Save yourself the hassle, because of my manifold and mishimoto radiator I needed slim fans, at first I went the ebay route that = overheating cause the fan sucked, I've tried several"inexpensive" fans and still overheating issues, so what do I do? STOCK FANS STOCK RADIATOR FTW...done!

Installed, the greddy Sp2 exhaust today, fits like a glove!
2ex9a9h.jpg

Vids? I'm not happy with the exhaust on mine (it was replaced by some cheap exhaust shop at some point, cat flange cut of, 2.5", crush bends, no resonator, cheap muffler, blech.

Vids? I'm not happy with the exhaust on mine (it was replaced by some cheap exhaust shop at some point, cat flange cut of, 2.5", crush bends, no resonator, cheap muffler, blech.

I havent been able to get a sound, but i have a comparison to my old exhaust i took off, was a 3" exhaust into a greddy evo 2. Its alot quieter, the one i took off below was good, but i wanted the sp2 exhaust for awhile now. I havent had a chance to, but im gonna post it up for sale.
1625693_10202960866802261_419255343_n.jpg

sound clip of old exhaust
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jitb37/media/VID_20140122_175032_277_zpslmbzknld.mp4.html

Last edited:
sassy much? lol so much hostility towards him. you have your issue with whatever it is with him, but hey hes a cool guy. and im very pleased with the manifold. especially since there isn't any other option other than a $1000 custom manifold from a shop or a Chinese thunder replica.

sassy much? lol so much hostility towards him. you have your issue with whatever it is with him, but hey hes a cool guy. and im very pleased with the manifold. especially since there isn't any other option other than a $1000 custom manifold from a shop or a Chinese thunder replica.

1000 is worth it if it doesnt look like that one. I'd go with the fleabay thunder before I did that one. No hostility. Just lack of respect for screwing over a few members here.

I did a quick search, but no luck. Does the MSM oil cap fit on the MSP? I figure it should...

Now that I think about it... didn't Evan have one on the P5 at some point?

iirc the big heavy MS3 oil cap fits the MSM. which also fits the MSP since I have one on mine right now. so one would assume the MSM cap should fit the MSP as well.

Back