What have you done to your MSP today?

Just ordered a Corbreu FX-! Seat for my MSP and I already had a Safecraft Harness........also picked up a Replay 1080 Video Camera as well........

:) SAWEET!!! I picked up a Momo seat and that racequip harness :) I'm excited to read about your time trial stuff. That's what the future is for my msp in the long run.

:) SAWEET!!! I picked up a Momo seat and that racequip harness :) I'm excited to read about your time trial stuff. That's what the future is for my msp in the long run.

Yeah, getting back into it, miss it a lot and with the weight loss and the car running better than ever....I have a lot more confidence in myself and the car!!!

Yeah, getting back into it, miss it a lot and with the weight loss and the car running better than ever....I have a lot more confidence in myself and the car!!!

Yeah! should make for some quick runs. I'd hate to have a TEA mishap happen again like last year in 2012

Got my new harness :) 3 inches wide

1782329_10202945447021024_606770749_o_zps28f1e813.jpg

Did you just get the driver seat and harness? So pass seat is still stock?

Yes. There is no passenger seat currently. I can put the stock one in if someone wants to ride along but, if it's just me there isn't a reason to have the extra weight.

energy suspension front and rear bushings came in over the weekend, and received my mishimoto 12in fans as well. now just time to look for an upgraded rad to match it to.

WTH kind of rack is that? I have never worked with anything but the Hunter laser setups or true old school style: string!

i have no clue but it looks cool to me lol. its this place called Bert's alignment in my area. one of the top notch shops for alignments.

IMG_0597-XL.jpg

WTH kind of rack is that? I have never worked with anything but the Hunter laser setups or true old school style: string!
I've been doing this for 10 years and I've never seen a lift setup like that...

Everywhere I have worked had a dedicated lift for the alignment rack, just have never seen it with old school flashlights and mirrors opposed to lasers.

I've worked in and been in a bunch of shops, some that were old, but I've never seen a 1/2 drive on lift like that. And I've used some antiquated alignment machines, but not that old, except for strings and level type setups.

I currently use a Hawkeye.

Owner is in his 70's. maybe its alignment equipment from his time? I have pics of the lobby of the shop that i'll post up later.

Back