What have you done to your MSP today?

Ive got a local wanting to trade his NA for my MSP with cash on his end. He's an enthusiast in the sense that he is focused on making the car handle better, brake better, and more power versus another type that woild slam it, camber it, big ass sound system, and sticker bomb the **** out of it right after they hang a drift charm from the rear tow hook that will get in the way every sngle time the motherfucker gets towed before he sells it because he doesnt appreciate what the little fucker is! Or understand it. I dont know what t is, but for some reason i love the car more than the other 26 ive owned and dump so.much.money into it knowing its not getting any faster than that stock Ford Focus thats being sold now (i have no idea what they are rated at, im ranting. Ill check later). It doesnt make power, but it handles like its on rails.and it sure as **** isnt able to take the Chris abuse it receives. Maybe thats why i like it? Who knows. Its weird to think i might not own it anymore soon..

Found an 01 626 FS head at the JY yesterday for my buddy's car, pulled the manifolds and head off in 22 mins. flat with it still in the car! I want to go back today, lol. I just love junkyards

Ive got a local wanting to trade his NA for my MSP with cash on his end. He's an enthusiast in the sense that he is focused on making the car handle better, brake better, and more power versus another type that woild slam it, camber it, big ass sound system, and sticker bomb the **** out of it right after they hang a drift charm from the rear tow hook that will get in the way every sngle time the motherfucker gets towed before he sells it because he doesnt appreciate what the little fucker is! Or understand it. I dont know what t is, but for some reason i love the car more than the other 26 ive owned and dump so.much.money into it knowing its not getting any faster than that stock Ford Focus thats being sold now (i have no idea what they are rated at, im ranting. Ill check later). It doesnt make power, but it handles like its on rails.and it sure as **** isnt able to take the Chris abuse it receives. Maybe thats why i like it? Who knows. Its weird to think i might not own it anymore soon..

KL-swap the NA?

Found an 01 626 FS head at the JY yesterday for my buddy's car, pulled the manifolds and head off in 22 mins. flat with it still in the car! I want to go back today, lol. I just love junkyards

Me too! You can cut wires and hoses and not worry about wrecking anything while scabbing the part(s) you need.

I havnt done much to my msp but I really should start posting here.. This is the first time I have actually looked at this thread actually.. but should be buying a ssafc next week and learn how to use it..

Exhaust flange kit and manifold gaskets are here. Fix my exhaust leak and I'll be happy.

Since she has been in hibernation, I will give her, her weekly start em up!

I thought about driving the car to work today, but didn't feel like fixing the exhaust leaks today, so I turned it back off.

Ordered a bucket seat and a 6 point harness from our friend over at CR3 Motorsports. Good guy! Great prices!

Texas, FTMFW Although I do wish I could find 100 like they have out if the 'dong of America' aka Florida

I threw a power steering belt... Weird... No obvious reason...

Latest posts

Back