What have you done to your MSP today?

haha.. yes, i was military.. NO!! i am not a nurse..

O, sorry. I thought I had seen you say somewhere before that you were a nurse in the army and now. My bad, lol... What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking?

*Nevermind, already got ninja'd...

Most would think that the military education/experience would transfer to a well paying job in the civilian world but that's not the case for everyone. I did 6 yrs of nuclear security in the Air Force, accrued 31 credit hours of college education through my various achievements and training, yet none of the credits transfer to the university I'm attending.

I got a job right out of the military that didn't have anything to do with my experience in the service, worked for 2.5 years with them and they took my job out from under me because they couldn't keep up with their promised salary increases.

Sooo, I'm currently going to college for electrical engineering. Long story to prove a point that military experience isn't necessarily education in itself.

Thank you though to whoever was in the service. Even though I served, those who have are still my hero's.
For sure, you were in the military, tho, weren't you?. So it's an education in itself. Aren't you an Rn??

i work commissioned sales in a fortune 500 company!

i wuudn't mind workin commision lol aslong as there's a steady market for whatever it is your selling or offering lol but the thing that sux is what if u don't make sales lol your screwed!!!!

i wuudn't mind workin commision lol aslong as there's a steady market for whatever it is your selling or offering lol but the thing that sux is what if u don't make sales lol your screwed!!!!

there is.. cable/internet/phone/home security.. you get the point..

HUA! haha. I didn't mind the job. Minot was a pain though. Were you AF?

yes.. Hill AFB! when i was actually stateside.. most of my time was overseas.. Iraq,Kuwait,Qatar,UAE...

yes.. Hill AFB! when i was actually stateside.. most of my time was overseas.. Iraq,Kuwait,Qatar,UAE...

I spent my six years in Minot except for my 6 month tour of Baghdad. '01-'07. I miss the steady paycheck and all the new women.

I spent my six years in Minot except for my 6 month tour of Baghdad. '01-'07. I miss the steady paycheck and all the new women.

truthfully.... i dont! (cabpatch) i make more than double.. and i dont work 16 hours a day! i was LE desk sergeant/Alarm monitor and was always dealing with assed up reports and idiot underage/duis!!!

truthfully.... i dont! (cabpatch) i make more than double.. and i dont work 16 hours a day! i was LE desk sergeant/Alarm monitor and was always dealing with assed up reports and idiot underage/duis!!!

I know we're getting off topic of the forum and I promise this is my last entry on this. I worked WSA Area Sup and left after my 6 was up to come back and be with my son. Took a huge paycut and am am finally going back to school to hopefully get a better job than I had.

Back to the MSP's!!!
SNC00123.jpgHere is my ThunderV2 I installed last weekend. CAI and Turbohoses IC pipe kit to be installed this week.

I know we're getting off topic of the forum and I promise this is my last entry on this. I worked WSA Area Sup and left after my 6 was up to come back and be with my son. Took a huge paycut and am am finally going back to school to hopefully get a better job than I had.

Back to the MSP's!!!
View attachment 168974Here is my ThunderV2 I installed last weekend. CAI and Turbohoses IC pipe kit to be installed this week.

good on ya man!! he's more important!!

today i removed my thunder v2 to put in the egt probe. its funny, the fifth time you take off the turbo, it makes you wonder why the first time took so long lol

today i removed my thunder v2 to put in the egt probe. its funny, the fifth time you take off the turbo, it makes you wonder why the first time took so long lol

Took me 4 days to do the whole job. Rookie? yes I am.

Back