What have you done to your MSP today?

im pissed at swirl fx for not posting pics of his fenders.

in other news.. zach came to pick up his car today after i got done helping clean my g/fs condo from the flood today! fun.

Finally put in my Weapon R hardpipes. Flashy, I know :)

4784763009_7f3e92b584.jpg

Swirl - that s*** is fresh (to death!!!)... lol

If only I had $1.5k to drop on a roof cap, 03.5 lip & fenders from isport.... lol (rofl2)

Last edited:
i just dont see why to some that looks good.. cf hood.. yes.. roof cap.. only with hood and trunk.. fenders?? lip?? looks like a half finished paint job to me.. guess it could be worse.. like a rusted hood on a vw....

i just dont see why to some that looks good.. cf hood.. yes.. roof cap.. only with hood and trunk.. fenders?? lip?? looks like a half finished paint job to me.. guess it could be worse.. like a rusted hood on a P5....

Fixed.

I agree. If you're gonna do fenders, you need a bumper, lip, and grill.

I like focus's look with carbon on the lips and skirts.. but with it patchworked like that it just looks unnatural.

i just dont see why to some that looks good.. cf hood.. yes.. roof cap.. only with hood and trunk.. fenders?? lip?? looks like a half finished paint job to me.. guess it could be worse.. like a rusted hood on a P5....

*fixed

I can't justify the $$ for the pieces... Hood, grille, trunk & roof vinyl (cap is too $$$) for me. ;)

Used my MSP this weekend to lay the smack down on the Spec-Vs and Civic SIs at the Finger Lakes National Tour and took first place. (first)

Back