What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

what tires do you have on your tenzos? i have stock wheels with winter tires on them that aren't in bad shape.

what tires do you have on your tenzos? i have stock wheels with winter tires on them that aren't in bad shape.

Nitto neo gens. 245/40/18. Stock wheels with winter tires are fine. I need to make money off these instead of just a direct trade.

Do you have your stock exhaust?

Some of these things are hard to sell since I dont have their stock counter part.

Drove mine for the first time in a week or so. Just for grins I checked the peak on my boost gauge...24 psi! I have no idea when I would have hit that.

Friday car wash. My stock wheels were black with break dust. She needed it today.

Hey Qwick, Im your friendly neighbor here in WV. Ive got stock wheels, and other stock parts if you are interested.

damn, wish i didnt live on the opposite coast... id probly have been down for trading wheels.
Anyway, i did a wash and quick detail the other day... full car "quick wax" took 20 min after wash... and it works SOOO GOOOD. can last longer between claybar'ing now!

pACE3-5666665dt.jpg

^^^that stuff rocks.

And taylor making me sad :(. yey just in case i've kept all my stock parts so far.
hopefully ill never hit the stage of wanting to sell my MS6. i still lub it. (despite my exhaust rattle issues that i cant solve! ARGH)

yea that stuff works pretty good, but it just makes it shinny. doesnt really make it smooth like wax does :(

I probably wax once a month which is probably a little excessive but atleast it alway looks good!

hmm, i beg to differ. the difference of texture to smoothness before & after use was very obvious.
i had friends at a local meet touch the car and ask if i just did a full claybar/wax job.

i think it moreso depends on the condition of the paint itself.
i baybe mine big time so that prolly helps. lol wax once a MONTH, i wish i could.
Im more every 3 months or so at most. many do it only 2 times a year.

holy SHIAT! wtf was that? that had to of been a HUGE rock, cause usually rocks just start some spiderweb cracking, not a friggin CRATER!!

sorry to see that man. hopefully you have fully comprehensive insurance and a low deductable (my windshield replacement cost $100 deductable)...!!!

I thought it was a rock, but it might as well be frozen snow, with how the weather has been up here. The funny thing is, I saw it happening in slow motion. I yelled out "NOOO!!" like it was gonna stop the stupid offender. lol.

and I gotta check my insurance today. this would have been really easy peasy if I had stuck with USAA, but i have Geico now, so I expect that damn gecko to show up today.

Back