What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

NoDak's is on the end-half of the blizzard. Dumped a good amount of snow on the ground, and I once again fell in love with my MS6. AWD ftw.

Oh, and apparently, there's a fourth MS6 in Minot! the hunt.....ermmmm...search....begins again!

I know I saw another one with dealer tags

I may have to ask if it's my gf's brother, cuz he now drives an LPM MS6, but he lives in BIS, and would have told me if he was coming up here.

at the time, did you check the rain gutters along the trop of the trunk edges to see if they sprang any leaks?
cause i noticed the wire plug on the drivers side can come out (luckily i caught it the one time the car wash guys pulled it out) and if out can easily catch a bunch of water in it.

Hey batou, I did take a look, but should really check again, it's been over a year since I REALLY looked at it. At the time a few others had leaks and the main culprits were body seam gaps, taillight housing gaps, and trunk seals I think.

It's my last day of warranty coverage. I took it to the dealer and had them look at my leaky transfer case. They're fixing it under warranty, the parts are ordered and I'm bringing it in on tuesday.

good call to bring it in man^^

so after all that work on "fixing" my exhaust on Sunday, there is a new... WORSE rattle.
FFS, it look like the Y-pipe isnt engineered/designed all that well and the pinch welded corners seem to tap HARD against suspension.
Ill either have to miraculously figure out some fitment changes/piping, or get a custom made Y pipe...

damn.

Rear O2 sensor now has a diode in the wires. Hope this will get rid of that stupid phantom CEL. I will just be tickeld pink if this 2 dollar fix with some tape and a shrink wrap fixes it haha.

So its 90349km on the odo, I will report back if anything comes back and how many km's its been.

90700 and still no cel.

Got my lights today just installed them too, how do they look so far?

new100.jpg

Washed and clayed the speed! Pulled her in the garage and dried it off. I started pulling all my stock parts together. I am going to start pulling off parts tomorrow into the weekend. This is going to be very fun....

So i just went and looked how many miles are on my dads car......wow..

35,309. we will have had it for 4 years on sunday so thats less than 9k a year.

WTF lol.

Back