What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

my one buddy is going to be doing most of it and ill be doing some of it
he works at a mazda dealership and said hes done a ton of them.... it will prolly take him 1/3 of the time it would take me... lol

wow lucky sob. the rear is a piece of cake but the front is a real pain i am not sure if i want to pay mazda (81$ an hour quoted 2.5hrs) or spend all day doing it myself... with the probable bloody knuckles and broken s*** that comes with doing it yourself...

yeah, i lucked out.... (lol2)
myself and my 2 buddies do everything to our cars,
They both end up doing more than i do simply cause they both have MSP's but it is nice, having someone that works on cars always there to help...

oh yeah i forgot, the sways are goin on the car TONIGHT!! :D

I changed my oil+filter, advanced the ignition timing, and lowered my ride. All in time for the trip to see the sea, and the sunset. :)

20080831-DSC_0065-1.jpg

Installed Redling Tuning's Hood Quicklift system. The instal is tricky for one person but it is worth the work.

Agreed!!

IMG_1139E.jpg

It's a real good idea to get very familiar with the instructions and warnings included with the kit. Then, take it at least one step further.
I used several layers of electrical tape to cover the exposed edges... after find that out the hard way first. (chip!!)
But I now LOVE going to the car w/oil or washer fluid in my hand and still be able to open the hood w/o putting them down first.

Alright so i had been wanting to do it for a very long time before i saw pics of it being done.. didnt think it could be done then i saw other people who did it. then i got a hook up with parts at the mazda dealer! damn i love cool ppl!
FINALLY =P

Last edited:
No, no, no... don't tell me!
Yoouuu... blanked out your licence plate? What a great idea!! The po-po will never know who you are that way!!
Yoouuu... filled in those little diamond shaped holes in the rear bumper? Better aerodynamics? What a great idea!!!
Yoouuu... cut your taillights in half? They should draw less power that way and improve performance. What a great idea!!!

j/k

Looks good... whatever it is. (lol2) (lol) (lol) (lol)

No, no, no... don't tell me!
Yoouuu... blanked out your licence plate? What a great idea!! The po-po will never know who you are that way!!
Yoouuu... filled in those little diamond shaped holes in the rear bumper? Better aerodynamics? What a great idea!!!
Yoouuu... cut your taillights in half? They should draw less power that way and improve performance. What a great idea!!!

j/k

Looks good... whatever it is. (lol2) (lol) (lol) (lol)

typical! No Comment.....

No Man, seriously... I was just kidding.
I can see the difference in the rear bumper. It's subtle, but it's there.
What is it from? Is it an MS3 piece?

No Man, seriously... I was just kidding.
I can see the difference in the rear bumper. It's subtle, but it's there.
What is it from? Is it an MS3 piece?

...yea it the MS3 rear bumper "lip" its a direct replace ment for the hatch and it looks way better i got better pic to show the lip it has but i hnv had time to post..

now you can get beat by more people because they'll think you got a speed lol. That looks good though adds some flare to the back. Too bad they don't got anything like that for the sedan.
We going to do a photoshoot with corey once i get my car back he's dying to take pics of my car.

now you can get beat by more people because they'll think you got a speed lol. That looks good though adds some flare to the back. Too bad they don't got anything like that for the sedan.
We going to do a photoshoot with corey once i get my car back he's dying to take pics of my car.

chea lmaoo they gotta be some dumb modafukas bc i dnt got the speed wing.. even thought all of the ignorant bunch think imma speed till i break it 2 em dat im not... they get all sad lol but chea def meetin up soon!

Installed my Draxas Header by myself. :)

l_2718e79d2cf9474cb0f7e8866ba87596.jpg

l_13c6e75f1a8348a096a39ab69bfee9b0.jpg

l_b63683679a9749c0906a0a188e8d2818.jpg

Had to tighten the header up today, did the anti fouler trick. :)

l_63cc8d1535864382b8a40d2fee6ad6c4.jpg

l_a4de205bfb364fbf86c1474e5ae4d29d.jpg

Nice!! You had to cut the flex from the pre-cat to remove?
What's the anti-fouler trick?
Also, why the Draxas vs. the Vibrant?
The Vib would be a better street header, imo. More low-mid range, but the Drax is a nice piece also.
Any CELs?

Latest posts

Back