What have you done to your CX-5 today?

I'm late to the party, but as you could see, proud of the ride.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Took it to the dealer for oil and rotation.
I hit 30,000 miles on Tue., and have had it for only 11 months.

I talked to dealer about film in headlights and about the TSB, and they ordered new headlights.

Also had them update the infotainment, since I was having a problem with radio jumping around on favs.
Old version was 55.00.753
New version is 55.00.760

I bought these paddle shifter 'extensions' to give them a more solid feel and premium look. Simple 3M double sided tape adhesive.

20160716_100202.jpg

20160716_100149.jpg

20160716_100210.jpg

20160716_100223.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! The other plus about this design is the cutout feature as it still allows you to see the wiper and headlight controls. The black coating with metal edges really fits in nicely with the CX-5's interior. Very happy with these!

Next on the list will be a lip spoiler.

They are definitely better then my batman logo style once that I have.
Eventually, I will get the Kenstyle ones.

Finally got foggy right rear tail light replaced under warranty. Also had bubbling and peeling "leather" infotainment surround replaced. Repaired foam padding coming up from dash between front speakers and windshield on both sides of car.

30k mile service.

Purchased and received my Blackvue 650GW dashcam. Purchased it for its discreetness.Plan to install it behind the mirror.

I purchased and installed the OEM all-weather cargo tray, to go with the floor mats purchased a couple of weeks before (dealer had 15-20% discounts). Very pleased with the fit and the appearance. 2 1/2 months into my '16 Touring and I'm totally loving this vehicle!

charging the battery it went dead while it was at the dealership for a month --- or so sorry somehow I added that into your message

Somone said it looked like a gla45 amg
.. not sure how I feel about that. The rear lights on that car look weird.
2015-mercedes-benz-gla45-amg-inline-3-photo-646858-s-original.jpg

Last edited:
Back