US 2007 Mazdaspeed3 and Mazda3

bankai--- welcome man...def a sweet car. Post some pics of the cosmic blue in the sun if you can. I was really torn on this car color, couldnt figure out what it would really look like, so i went with black to be safe. In the shade it looks pretty bland so im curious to see how it shines.

BanKai:

I am torn on either buying a True Red or Cosmic Blue. I loved the pics you posted. Please post up your CB pics soon.

BSTD3 said:
BanKai:

I am torn on either buying a True Red or Cosmic Blue. I loved the pics you posted. Please post up your CB pics soon.

no question about it... cosmic blue is nicer and more unique. Not to say the red is bad by any means. Red's gorgeous as all hell. But to me, the blue is unique to the branding.

Just took a couple of pictures at Coney Island.* Check them out =)

288793140_4f3272823e_b.jpg

288792740_80517140c2_b.jpg

288792550_0a062e2620_b.jpg

here's cosmic blue paint closeup in sun
288792386_92efa8b739.jpg

288792932_50d711d97b_b.jpg

from above =)*
288794809_a8b7561cfc_b.jpg

288795201_9d8b2dd696_b.jpg

288795357_d61772fd91_b.jpg

288795552_67fe495129_b.jpg

288796062_90d97bac14_b.jpg

288796394_7fb4e14ba3_b.jpg

and i couldn't resist after comparing speed3 to regular 3
288791561_4050127984_b.jpg

OH cosmic how i love theeeeeeee

Last edited:
I do really like that color, very complex

and the factory stance is pretty nice, although I'd like to see the front come down maybe 0.5" more

that black one in the last picture, however, is a standard 3s hatch

Car looks sweet, but I am now dreaming of riding that coaster again, and eating some Nathan's....yum.
Nice photos.

Tito1 said:
Car looks sweet, but I am now dreaming of riding that coaster again, and eating some Nathan's....yum.
Nice photos.
eating some of my what? (bj)

haha

Cosmic Blue, Very Unique

I just put the down payment on my 2007 Cosmic Blue MazdaSpeed 3 GT. Your pictures cemented the deal. I was looking at the Silver. I figure everyone will be getting the Red or black.

What's surprising to me is how similar this color is to my current 3's Titanium Gray paint. I assume it has more hints of blue. Eitherway, I think the Cosmic Blue is an Expensive looking paint color.

Can't wait to get mine!!!!

G
2004 Mazda 3s Titanium Gray Hatchback - fully loaded

nate0123 said:
that black one in the last picture, however, is a standard 3s hatch

You say that almost like it is something bad. Where's the NA love? You know, without the Mz3, there never could have been a MS3. So that lowly NA model could be considered your daddy! How about some respect for your elders?

Um, just kidding. That cosmic blue looks great. I wish they would have offered that in the NA model...(enguard)

BKK Jack said:
You say that almost like it is something bad. Where's the NA love? You know, without the Mz3, there never could have been a MS3. So that lowly NA model could be considered your daddy! How about some respect for your elders?

Um, just kidding. That cosmic blue looks great. I wish they would have offered that in the NA model...(enguard)
trust me, it's not a bad thing, i was just clarifying

I felt the same way you feel, I drove an 02 protege for 4+ years and got no respect from a lot of MSP owners when those came out

BanKai said:
no question about it... cosmic blue is nicer and more unique. Not to say the red is bad by any means. Red's gorgeous as all hell. But to me, the blue is unique to the branding.
(cool)
I have to say that it looks much better in your pictures than I have been giving any of the new MS colors credit for. It would have to be my choice too... if I had that option.
Very nice!! Congrats to you and have fun!! (drive)
Remember to watch out for all those salty winter roads up there. :)

What Is That Smell Frm Mspd 3?

I Got A Speed 3 Gt Two Weeks Ago. It Is Remarkably Fun To Drive. But It Smells From The Outside Like A Mixture Of Burnt Tire Rubber And Burnt Oil. It Does Not Smell Like Burnt Engine Oil. The Smell Is Sweeter. I Wonder If Anyone Knows That This Is Due To. I Wonder If It Is Due To A Layer Of Protective Grease On Some Engine Parts Or Even The Muffler That Is Getting Vaporized When The Engine Is Hot. My Has 200 Miles On It.

Thanks.(enguard)

Dont Like 18 Inch Wheels, Want To Buy Or Trade?

I Got A Black 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 Two Weeks Ago. I Dont Like The Way The 18 Wheels Look. Anyone Want To Buy The Stock 18 Wheels And Tires? Tires Are Summer Potenzas 215\45 18 Used Only 200 Miles. Or Want To Trade? I Want 16 Inch Alloy Wheels And Tires.

Let Me Know If You Are Interested. I Live Near Houston.

hankking said:
Dont Like 18 Inch Wheels, Want To Buy Or Trade?

I Got A Black 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 Two Weeks Ago. I Dont Like The Way The 18 Wheels Look. Anyone Want To Buy The Stock 18 Wheels And Tires? Tires Are Summer Potenzas 215\45 18 Used Only 200 Miles. Or Want To Trade? I Want 16 Inch Alloy Wheels And Tires.

Let Me Know If You Are Interested. I Live Near Houston.

You might not be able to fit 16" wheels because of the brakes. 17s probably.

hankking said:
I Got A Speed 3 Gt Two Weeks Ago. It Is Remarkably Fun To Drive. But It Smells From The Outside Like A Mixture Of Burnt Tire Rubber And Burnt Oil. It Does Not Smell Like Burnt Engine Oil. The Smell Is Sweeter. I Wonder If Anyone Knows That This Is Due To. I Wonder If It Is Due To A Layer Of Protective Grease On Some Engine Parts Or Even The Muffler That Is Getting Vaporized When The Engine Is Hot. My Has 200 Miles On It.

Thanks.

smell is normal. It'll go away soon

Latest posts

Back