Tom Tom Time

It should be up on the screen towards the bottom rhs.

Anyway of getting the time to show up on the Tom Tom sat Nav?

The TomTom Nav unit is pretty worthless because it offers almost no customization options. I just keep the display turned to the Audio or Phone screens. I even had to disable the warning beep for exceeding the speed limit because the warning threshold is not adjustable (it is fixed at 3 mph over the posted limit).

Love the CX-5 but Mazda made a big mistake by going with TomTom GPS.

This is not the system fitted to the CX5.

Sorry yes its a mazda 5.

Still I'm sure it was on the demo i drove.
I use the xtrails on screen time all the time, its very visible due to a good sized font.

I've now had TomTom support connect to my PC to try to resolve the missing clock issue. They are adamant it should show up. However still not fixed.
Can you please answer either YES or NO if the clock is displaying on yours. Not the arrival time but the current time. Thanks.

I've now had TomTom support connect to my PC to try to resolve the missing clock issue. They are adamant it should show up. However still not fixed.
Can you please answer either YES or NO if the clock is displaying on yours. Not the arrival time but the current time. Thanks.

Doesn't show up on mine, handbook says current time can be on status bar..... but not all options are available. Only has estimated time of arrival showing.

Not on mine either (UK Version) Why would you need it as there is a clock in the car in any case.

What is needed though is how many miles/kilometres to the destination as well as the ETA which we do already have. This is available on "Stand Alone " Tom-Tom systems, so why not on the Mazda built-in?

Back