The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Damn, my CWP with Tech Package was less than they're asking! Where's the moonroof?

custom
attachment.php

How many amps/volts are you getting at the starter? Perhaps there's an issue getting enough power to the starter so it doesn't have the strength to turn the motor past the compression stroke? Does the car have a manual transmission - can you turn the engine with the transmission in gear? That should tell you if it's something with the transmission.

You mean turn the wheel with it in first to see if the motor turns ok? I can try that, I'll have to get it up in the air again. As for voltage, I will try to check tonight, or sometime soon

Just insane. Isle of Man TT lap Record
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UL7P7OkTCDI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She is gorgeous and was Playmate of the year on the first Playboy I ever found when I was 13

LOL!

On another note, my buddy just came home from deployment. Got him an s-plan pin for th cx5 h was planning on buying. S-plan price was 22,500 with incentives , he ended up buying for 20,100 out the door at a dealer out in Idaho.

LOL!

On another note, my buddy just came home from deployment. Got him an s-plan pin for th cx5 h was planning on buying. S-plan price was 22,500 with incentives , he ended up buying for 20,100 out the door at a dealer out in Idaho.

Sounds like they added the Military discount as well!

LOL!

Did it come with a sack of potatoes? If not I say no deal.

You mean turn the wheel with it in first to see if the motor turns ok? I can try that, I'll have to get it up in the air again. As for voltage, I will try to check tonight, or sometime soon
Yeah, if the engine is lubricated I'd think you should be able to turn the engine over using the wheels. Think roll-starting a car.

She is gorgeous and was Playmate of the year on the first Playboy I ever found when I was 13
She was pretty hot back then. Way too much plastic surgery now.

Attack of the show was my s***!! I remember when it was called Screen Savers. There was another Sarah on there and she was pretty hot too. Nothing like Olivia Munn and Sara Underwood though.... Yummmmm

Back