The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Don't hold your breath, Nate!

That anyone else will step-up? I'm not. The only meets I ever know about are always set-up by me.

That anyone else will show up? It's not going to stop me or Amber from enjoying our ice cream in a waffle cones with sprinkles.

I know, I know, pics or it didn't happen. First of all you guys know I am a tech dumbass, so even if I stumbled upon the camera I would only be able to take the pic. I don't know where to even start to post a pic. Secondly. If I were to take a pic on my phone and send it to every one, most of you have seen the phone I carry, it's so 5 years ago and it takes terrible pics. So, I will get Jen to post some pics sooner or later.

Last edited:
This is just rude, not sure why this is considered funny.
I'm surprised none of these people try to kick this dude in the junk... that's what I'd do if he tried to pull that sh*t on me.

Thats what I was thinking. I lasted about 15 seconds in and then closed it as it wasn't funny. Its annoying

Belated congrats to Chris on the purchase of the Mazda3 (wonder if he'll see this? lol)

Yo.

It is the 2nd best new car purchase of my life after the MS6.

I just put the first hwy mpg challenge on it and I got 38.5 from it. This beats out what the Hyundai would have got on a good day with a tailwind.

Grata on the new 3 Chris!

On another note, After my vacation I have a totally newfound love/respect for the newer Hyundai Sonatas. Took the gf's 2011 to the beach and made it from Pitt to the outer banks on one tank of gas, averaging 38.5 mpgs and then just another tank coming back home pulling a meager 37.7 mpgs. Put a half tank to run around all week while down there and used less than 2.5 tanks to drive 1300 miles.
Hope everyone is doing well!

No Levi, you're getting it wrong here. Everything but Mazda is s***. No one else makes any good cars at all. You're not allowed to respect anything else.

That's why I've removed the majority of the Mazda groups I was following on facebook.

That's not just Huyandi though, that's the new generation of cars due to the EPA standards. My brother got 38 in his focus doing 85 with the air on when we went to Pittsburgh a few weeks back.

I'm not a Mazda only guy, but Mazda sure has some great value to their lineup, although I don't understand how you can charge the same $$ for a 3 that you can for a 6.

... although I don't understand how you can charge the same $$ for a 3 that you can for a 6.

This. Don't get it. Also, the new 6s are pushing 30k?! WTH is up with that. Either I'm getting old or it's impossible to find a new car (that is not tiny) under 25k. dafuq. :|

This. Don't get it. Also, the new 6s are pushing 30k?! WTH is up with that. Either I'm getting old or it's impossible to find a new car (that is not tiny) under 25k. dafuq. :|

Well, considering Mazda did one of the worst moves and won't offer a manual with most packages, its not hard for me to get below that.

(approx. costs)
2 - 15k
3 - 19.5k
6 - 21.2k
5 - 20k
cx5 - 22k
CX9 - 30k

How do I not look at 5 over the 3, cx5 and even the 6 for a car with great cargo space, manual transmission, and won't be a pain to put two car seats in? Honestly, no other manufacturer can even get close to the 5 for cost and equipment, and they actually look good in person. I do wish they would stick the Skyactiv-G in it though.

Well, considering Mazda did one of the worst moves and won't offer a manual with most packages, its not hard for me to get below that.

(approx. costs)
2 - 15k
3 - 19.5k
6 - 21.2k
5 - 20k
cx5 - 22k
CX9 - 30k

How do I not look at 5 over the 3, cx5 and even the 6 for a car with great cargo space, manual transmission, and won't be a pain to put two car seats in? Honestly, no other manufacturer can even get close to the 5 for cost and equipment, and they actually look good in person. I do wish they would stick the Skyactiv-G in it though.

I'm not sure why they don't. It seems like the perfect vehicle for a high mpg engine.

Nate, how do two car seats fit in the 6?

haven't tried yet but I'm sure it will be fine since Kennedy is front facing and Amber is all of 5'2" on a good day. Since the rear facing seat takes up more room we just plan on moving it to what ever side Amber sits on. We never had a problem with the Escape and I think the 6 is slightly larger.

allergies have not been kind to me this week

Yessss, just a little dip here. A little dip there... muhaha

6846667.jpg

(rlaugh)

I may dip part of the Fiat soon just to see if I like the idea I have...(lol2)

Hi all,

Im a new member of this amazing wed page.
Im from Dominican Republic, the caribean islam. Im performancing my mazda protege ES and now im looking for the OEM Side bumpers of it.

COULD YOU HELP ME AND TELL ME WHERE COULD I GET IT?

THANKS...

Hi all,

Im a new member of this amazing wed page.
Im from Dominican Republic, the caribean islam. Im performancing my mazda protege ES and now im looking for the OEM Side bumpers of it.

COULD YOU HELP ME AND TELL ME WHERE COULD I GET IT?

THANKS...

You're in Ohio? Or just completely lost on the site? Or spam?

I had a performanced Protege5 once...

That's not just Huyandi though, that's the new generation of cars due to the EPA standards. My brother got 38 in his focus doing 85 with the air on when we went to Pittsburgh a few weeks back.

IMO The focus is expected to do that it's a compact car, the sonata is a full size car. It's still impressive when a full size that is pulling the mileage of a compact or subcompact

Back