The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Hey guys, any (Gen1 or 2) ms3 guys need a rsb? I bought the new big boy JBR came out with so my old one is for sale. comes with everything you need to install

sup crackers!

Spent most of yesterday sleeping as I'm really sick, wouldn't have come to C&C if it was nice out. Now I'm all pumped up with drugs... woo-hoo!.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dr_nick_simpsons.png

I actually made progress on the house this weekend. Got the kitchen painted completely, and the first coat on the hallway.

Rain/sleet kept us from getting started on the shed on Saturday. Got the area sorted and marked off but I felt like crap yesterday so didn't get anywhere beyond that. Put some work into the RX7 but ran out of shop towels on Saturday and the gas tank strap bolts aren't cooperating.

sup crackers!

Spent most of yesterday sleeping as I'm really sick, wouldn't have come to C&C if it was nice out. Now I'm all pumped up with drugs... woo-hoo!.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

200_s.gif

Good ole Walter Bishop from Fringe

Not sure, must be busy. I am stuck in Malvern tomorrow all day, 6:30am-6:30pm, going to be a long ass day. Anyone know a good place to grab lunch out there?

Wooo, looking forward to hopping on the road bike after work today. Been too long and I finally get to test out the new Continental tires.

Wooo, looking forward to hopping on the road bike after work today. Been too long and I finally get to test out the new Continental tires.

I was hoping to go riding later this week but it's supposed to rain thru Friday and get cold on the weekend.

Got free tickets from work for the Blue Jackets game tonight.

That was a great show!!
Too bad it ended.

How's the Tree doing? Also, there is a Dyno Day @ Smokey's on May 10th, we are trying to make it all Mazdas! You in? $50 for two pulls, trying to get them to add a 3rd pull!

There is a cruise in tonight at Sonic in Streetsboro at 7pm, it's the perfect weather for such an event.

Back