The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I will do mine when I get home and I will have Lauri do the MS3 as well! We should also do this when they do the the Group thing as well!

Yes!!! Haha, this month is going to be awesome! Glad you guys are submitting. :)

There are some good spots in medina around the industrial Park.
Another note, does anyone else not earn eBay bucks anymore now that eBay motors is excluded?

No Martini for Porsche... but it's going to look great on the Williams F1 FW36:
s1_1.jpg

Anyone know any good spots to get some pics? Ill go out this weekend and snap some.

I have a couple places that I know of that I hit from time to time near my house. I've been meaning to do some Fiat pics too.

Another note, does anyone else not earn eBay bucks anymore now that eBay motors is excluded?
Thought it was just me. Everytime they send me an email about it I get pissed. I wanted to order tires and get the $50 off + bucks and then read the fine print and decided **** eBay lol. All I buy is car parts, wtf.

It was pointed out numerous times to me, once by Top Gear, and it just sticks out *no pun intended* when I see them now.

If I submitted old pictures of my P5 I wonder if anyone outside the Ohio group would realize it's long gone.
YOu would have a good shot of winning too! I don't think too many people would know mine is gone either.
Can I submit pictures of the MS3 I no longer have?
If you do it I'll do it.
No Martini for Porsche... but it's going to look great on the Williams F1 FW36:

Looks good
I still can't get over the penis front ends
makes for riding the ass of the guy in front of you easier?
Thought it was just me. Everytime they send me an email about it I get pissed. I wanted to order tires and get the $50 off + bucks and then read the fine print and decided **** eBay lol. All I buy is car parts, wtf.
I haven't bought any in a long time, made out like a bandit when I bought the Camaro rear quarters. so many ebay dollars I didn't know what to do with myself.
I also didn't notice the penis. This makes me think you guys are LOOKING for them lol
You ride in a miata one time...

Sane here. I don't use eBay for anything else. They probably got pissed that people were getting mass amounts of money from those larger transactions

Back