The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

But you've never seen any of my bands, gurrl. ;)

Nate, when I get hip to a new band I usually check them out on youtube for live performances anyway so it doesn't matter what they look like. But I got hip to the Civil Wars and dug them. Then I found out how hot the singer is and that made me like them even more. :)

What band are you referring to, btw?
not so much a band, a rap group, I guess. Swollen Members. Had a couple songs play on pandora that I kinda liked, saw a video on youtube...
I hate having issues with buyers that didn't take the time to look at the stuff and ask any questions that they could have before buying then getting pissed that I won't just give them money back

+1. That's why I hated selling stuff.

I hate having issues with buyers that didn't take the time to look at the stuff and ask any questions that they could have before buying then getting pissed that I won't just give them money back

Don't start a business haha.

I'm out, I haz no boost. I do have a turbo sitting in the garage, I could set that on the hood......

Bad idea, must resist sarcasm today

That would be funny, actually. If a bunch of Ohio cars entered. I would do it (as a joke, anyone votes for my heap would have to get kicked in le sack)

Back