The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I do not, what did they do this time?

Long story short, My brother got a loan thru them to buy my half of my mom's house. Loan closed Jan. 27th with out any notification to me and I still haven't received my check. They claim the title company sent it to his old address and cancelled and issued a new one, only in his name to cash and then write me a check because "they didn't know where to send mine". Title company has sent me emails, Chase has sent me emails previous to this. They can get a hold of me so all they had to do was ask. You can blame the title company but Chase feeds them all the information. People are just too lazy to do their job.

by the by, this is why I don't have a car yet.

It's boring in here today. I can't wait to go play in the snow after work.

Any speed3 or speed6 guys want a hookup on an electronic boost controller. I have a buddy who owns a shop and needs a speed3 and speed6 to come to the shop so he can fab mounting brackets for the cars. As a thanks he will give you his boost controller for half off and you will get to drink some free beer at the shop while he fabs up a bracket. Let me know if any of you are interested

Already running perrin. It bolts right into the stock bracket so I don't see what needs to be fab'ed up.

And holy ish that's ugly. Kill it before it hatches!!

That 6 can pull off red wheels, but those definitively not.

That pricing for tickets is ridiculous... they might be doing it on purpose to weed some people out...

I bank with Chase, haven't had any issues, much better than Key (for me). I use to have my car loan with them.

Long story short, My brother got a loan thru them to buy my half of my mom's house. Loan closed Jan. 27th with out any notification to me and I still haven't received my check. They claim the title company sent it to his old address and cancelled and issued a new one, only in his name to cash and then write me a check because "they didn't know where to send mine". Title company has sent me emails, Chase has sent me emails previous to this. They can get a hold of me so all they had to do was ask. You can blame the title company but Chase feeds them all the information. People are just too lazy to do their job.

by the by, this is why I don't have a car yet.

That explains a lot.

Such a great concept... for a city that spends 75% of the day in stand still traffic...

It's boring in here today. I can't wait to go play in the snow after work.
It's been a fun day for me emailing Chase and the title company. Everyone wants to pass the blame and no one wants to be part of the solution

It's been a fun day for me emailing Chase and the title company. Everyone wants to pass the blame and no one wants to be part of the solution

after all the emails, being called unprofessional for pointing out and calling the Loan Officer lazy for not doing his job, and a call from his boss; basically Chase won't do anything even though they sold the wrong product and failed to properly inform the title company all the information needed for disbursement etc. the Title company won't return my call or respond to my emails other than 1 check was sent to my brother even though I provided them with evidence that they promised me a check at the time of closing.

failboat.jpg

It is Chase's fault, as the title company is a disinterested 3rd party. The instructions come from the lender, not the title compan. I would file a complaint on Chase, I am sure that will get their attention or get a consumer reporter involved.....those buzzz words will trigger action to the higher ups!

I think SOP for Chase is to be a complete dick unless you have a shot ton of money sitting in an account at their bank. They were always dicks to my wife. One time she had about 5k sitting in her checking account from a student loan refund she needed to save for summer classes. She went to cash a CHASE payroll check for like 90 bucks or something and the counter **** was as usual, a b****. That is until halfway thorough the transaction when she peeked at her balance, then she became the fakest nicest person in the world. I wanted to punch her so bad.

Ive had great experiences with Chase lately. I overdrafted last month and went in to deposit some cash. The girl waived my overdraft fee and asked about my direct deposit stopping. I told her I got laid off and she waived the monthly maintenance fee for the past 2 months for not having direct deposit.

Usbank on the other hand never helps me out.

Ive had great experiences with Chase lately. I overdrafted last month and went in to deposit some cash. The girl waived my overdraft fee and asked about my direct deposit stopping. I told her I got laid off and she waived the monthly maintenance fee for the past 2 months for not having direct deposit.

Usbank on the other hand never helps me out.

My car loan is through US Bank and their online bill pay is the worst piece of garbage I have ever used. I pay my note after my paycheck clears, so once it's paid, it says "payment received". However, when I check my bank account it hasn't been withdrawn. Only the day after my payment is due will my account tell me my payment is denied. This had happened 3 out of the four months I have the car. I finally said the hell with it and told them to send me paper bills and I'll just go to the bank and pay there. The CS lady had the gall to tell me I was doing it wrong. That phone call didn't end well..... (lol2)

I know I'm not going to get a good enough rate anywhere else on a refi, so Ill just tough it out.

[end rant]

My car loan is through US Bank and their online bill pay is the worst piece of garbage I have ever used. I pay my note after my paycheck clears, so once it's paid, it says "payment received". However, when I check my bank account it hasn't been withdrawn. Only the day after my payment is due will my account tell me my payment is denied. This had happened 3 out of the four months I have the car. I finally said the hell with it and told them to send me paper bills and I'll just go to the bank and pay there. The CS lady had the gall to tell me I was doing it wrong. That phone call didn't end well..... (lol2)

I know I'm not going to get a good enough rate anywhere else on a refi, so Ill just tough it out.

[end rant]

Yup. Ive had that happen. Also, the available balance never i the right amount when i check online. I'll be closing my account at usbank soon

Whoa. you guys are all really rude. I have my misunderstanding and differences with various businesses, but y'all take it to a whole new level.
Telling people they are lazy? How is that going to help you out? Sending snarky (I thought this was a word.. ff is flagging it) emails to the dealers? I think there are better ways to deal with that.
You know, most of these people are just doing their jobs. Not everyone is fortunate to do something they enjoy, but everyone needs a paycheck.

Whoa. you guys are all really rude. I have my misunderstanding and differences with various businesses, but y'all take it to a whole new level.
Telling people they are lazy? How is that going to help you out? Sending snarky (I thought this was a word.. ff is flagging it) emails to the dealers? I think there are better ways to deal with that.
You know, most of these people are just doing their jobs. Not everyone is fortunate to do something they enjoy, but everyone needs a paycheck.

That's all Nate though. (lol2)

Back