T25 turbo, FMIC, and much more!

I sold my MSP last month and have some parts that I need to get out of the garage. Some of the parts were on the car when I bought it, some were ones that I bought and never got around to putting on. I'm not sure what to ask for on some of these parts, so if the price seems to high, I'm willing to listen to any offers. Please be reasonable, though. If you want to see more pictures, PM me. Shipping will be extra. Here goes nothing...

Garrett T25 Turbo - SOLD!

FMIC - SOLD!

Injen Cold Air Intake - SOLD!

Oil Pan and Felpro Gasket - SOLD!

Rear Deck - SOLD!

Vacuum Block - brand new, never installed. $30
006_zps7dbe4c3e.jpg

Verocious Motor Sports Silicone Vacuum Hose - 10ft of 3/16", 10ft of 1/4", 20ft of 5/32" (one size is missing a couple of feet, I don't remember which - whichever will run wiper fluid). $40
003_zps8f4473fe.jpg

Timken Front Wheel Bearings - brand new. $25 (ONE IS SOLD, ONLY ONE MORE LEFT)
010_zps74a198bd.jpg

Internal Wastegate Actuator - SOLD!
Turbo Concepts External Wastegate Actuator (6 or 7 psi) - used, unknown miles. $40
012_zpsdbf0d496.jpg

2 pod pillar cover - SOLD!
Volts gauge. $20
Boost gauge. $20
Will bundle all for $40
008_zpsd16e7a5c.jpg

Center caps - SOLD!

Wastegate actuator brackets, turbo oil feed/drain and coolant feed/drain parts. Make me an offer. WASTEGATE BRACKET ON THE LEFT IS SOLD!
011_zps0cc39aee.jpg

If you are interested in anything above, let me know. I am willing to deal, but please be reasonable with your offers.

Last edited:
Center caps - SOLD
Wastegate bracket (on the left) - SOLD
FMIC - SOLD
1 Wheel bearing - SOLD
Injen CAI - SOLD
Gauge pod - SOLD

Last edited:
I need that turbo!!! dibs if its still available. pm'ed you about shipping and price.
Also interested in the Internal WGA

Last edited:
Back