Rishie's JDM FC3S RX7

Nice job Rishie, on all the vehicles (bow) The white FC with the Miester S1 3 piece wheels is my favorite. Those are the exact wheels I want for my S2000.

The wheels on this FC are actually the Two piece ones. The other two FC's like mine, which make us a triplet run the 3P versions.

Rishie

Thanks Dino. The other Four FC's I have will be completed early next year as well. I will implement my Three White Turbo2 rx7's to be my

"Triple 7 Threat"
7 7

One for drift, drag, and show; one for Time Attack, one for GT Style Roadracing.

I can't wait. Saving up lots of pennies over the past 5 years. I like doing a project once I have everything.

Thanks a lot for the compliments. I'm sure this vehicle will be featured quite often next year in many types of mags, TV Shows, and events.

Rishie

It's ghey!!

j/k..I love the first FC with Meister...wish I was around the shop to see it. I guess I wan't "meant" to see the project :'( Anyway, I think Im gonna drop by tomorrow yo..

wow very nice... im acutally making the p5 ole relieable and thinking about buying a rx-7 i want a 79/80 if i can find a decent one. Looking good man.

Damn Rishie, you are going all out on those. I'll have to swing by and check them out sometime. Looking good!

ARD MP5 said:
Alright guys,

Here's the beginning of my RX7 revelation. While i've been a decently active protege owner and enthusiast my true passions have always lied and stemmed from the rotary world since the mid 90's. Well I've owned at least 12 or so FC's in the past 10 years. I'm not quite sure which one this is but I currently own five fc's. My very first one, a 88 GXL, a 89 GTUs, and finally three unique White Turbo II's. Each of my White T2's are being built for different types of venues. The first of which I shall reveal is the this "sexy style" FC sporting GP Sports Aerokit, Msport Front 20mm and Rear 50mm fenders. Work meister S1 18x9 and 10, Rishie's Custom fitment hehe, Zeal Coilovers, Endless 6potmini brakes, Fully ported motor, HKS manifold, T04s, Microtech, and on and on. I can't spill the whole story to quick.

We just received the car back from the body shop without being cut or buffed so that we could film a small TV segment educating people about certain products we specialize in. Anyways, if you see lights and stuff in the pic that's what's happening.

The white dude with the red gloves isn't me. hehe.
GPFC10.jpg

GPFC12.jpg

GPFC13.jpg

GPFC14.jpg

I'll post pics of the brake install and remaing assembly of the final project. We still have to break in the motor, install the fmic, and tune the baby.
I am here to tell you that a 1988 Turbo II 10AE is my dream project car!! Your's .... I have no words man!!! Here is a little something I have that may match the white paint....
splooge.gif

Rishie,

What color are the Meisters on your RX-7? Is that a gloss black or Work's idea of glossy gunmetal? It sure looks like black, but I remember you told me the 3 pc. Meisters you had on your P5 were the flat gunmetal and those things sure looked black in the pics.

Anyhow, just curious because with the direction my car is headed I'm starting to kind of wish that I had ordered my Meisters in a gloss black. I know, too late. lol. But, I'm just kind of keeping my fingers crossed that Work's gunmetal is darker than the graphite wheels I have on now.

That is gloss black. It is darker. Your wheels are due to leave sometime end of february or beginning of March.

Rishie

Thats a bunch of Hot FCs ya got there, loving the first one especially, looks so clean. I myself am Partial to the 93 FD, that is my dream car, and one day I will have one. I want it to be completely stock appearing:D, cept under the hood. However, if I had money falling out my ass, I'd buy two, and do one just for performance, and then do the other one all up to the tits to show and race, and use the other as my daily driver.

ARD MP5 said:
That is gloss black. It is darker. Your wheels are due to leave sometime end of february or beginning of March.

Rishie

That's what I figured. Oh well, I'm sure I'll love the glossy gun metal just as much when I get them in the car. Man, can't wait to get them!

BTW, when you say due to leave in late Febuary or early March, does that mean leave Japan? If so what method is used to ship them, by sea or by air?

They are too leave second week of february and arrive at end of february and then air to you in Hawaii.

Rishie

Back