Rishie's JDM FC3S RX7

I should have the car back next week.

The TV show is on this weekend at 6:30pm at my local channel.

You can look at www.stirtv.com

Episode 4. You'll see a pic of me holding some Zeal coils we install on this car.

Rishie

Hehe, i'm sorry if i've tempted you guys. Buy an FC i have mad dope s*** for it.

ARD MP5 said:
I should have the car back next week.

The TV show is on this weekend at 6:30pm at my local channel.

You can look at www.stirtv.com

Episode 4. You'll see a pic of me holding some Zeal coils we install on this car.

Rishie

Hehe, i'm sorry if i've tempted you guys. Buy an FC i have mad dope s*** for it.
What channel is it on for us locals?

maybe you can have someone record the show with like a Tivo and then host it somewhere so we can see you and the car in all it's glory.

That's a good idea. I'll see what we can do.

I wonder how i'll be. My first time hosting something like this. It's a small segment. Maybe like 5-10mins at most.

Rishie

dammit rishie you're making me miss my old FC lol :(

one day i'll get another old FC and make a pure track toy out of it =D

Watched the show cool stuff.

A regular segment with the Auto RnD crew eh? Sounds good. Wanna do a big brake how-to on my MSP with Endless BBK? Woohoo I'll gladly donate the car when it's back. ha ha

But seriously. The power went out in the middle of the episode but yours was the last segment of the show so if you want me to try rip it or something I'll see what I can do when I get around to it.

The funny part was the intro segment, all big american muscle cars. lol.

Good stuff, as always Auto RnD bringing the Good Stuff!

Jliao said:
Jared, Can you rip it and put it on the internet?
It may be sometime, I just reformated my computer and I am still working out the kinks/installing software/hardware and haven't set it up for video capture yet.

Wow Rishie! I just stumbled onto this thread thankfully... Did you guys have that FC there when I dropped by? I hope not, cuz if it was there it's a whole new car now! ha Those wheels are the shizzy my nizzy.
You have a PM my friend.

Wes

So here's some much better pics:

normal_DSC00052.JPG

normal_DSC00053.JPG

normal_DSC00056.JPG

normal_DSC00057.JPG

normal_DSC00062.JPG

normal_EndlessFCBrakes.jpg

EPISODE 7 with Rishie
6e8f109a-24f0-44b0-ae5c-47d9577b6945.jpg

EPISODE 11with Dana
a8e75eaa-e557-4695-9bfe-3cb244143ee8.jpg

That is one of the best ones I have seen in a while. I love those wheels.
Looks real good.

Back